Tony Hurt and SnakeEvolutions Terms $ Conditions (Bad guy) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:49 PM   #31
McLovin
I have bought one time and time only from Tony. I bought a brazilian rainbow boa that was misrepresented in pics with tons of red. After shipping was arranged, I received a package that low and behold contains a a hypo boa with a spinal kink. My snake was in florida and the guy in florida's snake was here in Louisiana. I had the hypo boa out the same day back on the truck to florida. I got my brazilian a week later and kept it for two sheds where I later sold it for $50 of feeder rodents, an experience of misfortune and customer service that I will never forget.
Bob Delaune

Old 06-02-2008, 12:42 AM   #32
T.U.R.D.
Shipping cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strictly4fun
I have bought one time and time only from Tony. I bought a brazilian rainbow boa that was misrepresented in pics with tons of red. After shipping was arranged, I received a package that low and behold contains a a hypo boa with a spinal kink. My snake was in florida and the guy in florida's snake was here in Louisiana. I had the hypo boa out the same day back on the truck to florida. I got my brazilian a week later and kept it for two sheds where I later sold it for $50 of feeder rodents, an experience of misfortune and customer service that I will never forget.
Bob Delaune
Did Tony pay you back for shipping?

Tracy

Old 06-02-2008, 01:30 AM   #33
McLovin
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.U.R.D.
Did Tony pay you back for shipping?

Tracy

that's so funny Tracy, I even forgot something about him although the ad said shipping included. After receiving the wrong snake. After talking to Tony on the phone, I called DHL, I filled out the packing slip using his account number that I saw on the hypo that was sent to me and made sure his snake was going to the right location. Either you should have one box open at a time or you should pay attention more, he said that sometimes it happens and I really wasn't that mad at that point. Tony assured me that the guy in florida knew how to keep brazilians and I said I hope so cuz 84 degrees might kill it Tony and most people keep hot spots of 88 for boas and I said I would be kinda p-oed if I got mites from that guy too but another reassurance he have me. Healthwise, the snake was great when arrived. About 3 weeks later I received a bill from DHL (Tony's shipper for all the deliveries), but this bill was from the date (like $53) of when I received the hypo with the spinal kink and both deliveries were not by 9 or 10 am but either 12 or 1 pm or whatever DHL offers. I e-mailed Tony and I don't remember if he responded or not but I didn't get anywhere with him on that as I ended up calling DHL myself and telling them, if you want your money then you bill Tony for it not me. Never heard from either one of them again and I'm happier for it.
Bob Delaune

Old 06-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #34
McLovin
Have you bought snakes from him before cuz you live in the same state???
Bob Delaune

Old 06-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #35
McLovin
duh never mind you started this thread

moderators erase my last two posts if you will please thanks

Old 06-21-2008, 10:26 AM   #36
steelersdiehard
Tony has always been great to me

I have NEVER had a problem with Tony. I would highly recommend. I am sure there is more than one side to any story. If your thinking of buying from Tony Do it

Brent

Old 06-21-2008, 10:40 AM   #37
ravensgait
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersdiehard
I have NEVER had a problem with Tony. I would highly recommend. I am sure there is more than one side to any story. If your thinking of buying from Tony Do it

Brent
Sure there is usually two or more sides to a story but when Tony doesn't show up to tell his and we have a number of other folks telling us that Tony's a Scum Bag. Now add in your response and we have a no show and someone without much of a reputation on one side and a lot of good folks on the other. Gee ya don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that you and Tony are pretty much out there in left field all by your lonesome.. Randy

Old 06-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #38
steelersdiehard
Personal experience

My experience was great. Just PERSONAL experience

Old 06-21-2008, 10:45 AM   #39
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersdiehard

Brent
Maybe you missed the last few threads and the fact that a resolution was posted on this thread. I have purchased from Tony in the past as well and didn't have any problems. After the last few transactions posted, I think anyone would have second thoughts. Since it is reported here that Tony is out of business, buying from him should be a mute point.

Old 06-21-2008, 10:47 AM   #40
steelersdiehard
No problem

I didn't know he was out of biz

Take care

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!