mike stafani bad seller poor custemer service - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2008, 11:40 PM   #61
greatlakesreptiles
cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Thank you for posting, Antoinette. That certainly does clear some things up, for myself anyway. I had wondered if DHL would release any info about the claim to someone besides yourself, I did not think they would, but did not mention it since I was not sure. Your offer was very fair IMO, and you have done what you could to make the deal right. Best wishes to Mike in his recovery.

Dale, it all seems pretty simple to me.....Mike is laid up (and probably on some good meds after a knee surgery! ) and Antoinette is simply doing her best to keep up. You were offered a refund immediately, and have once again been offered one. I would suggest you take it, and chalk this all up to misunderstanding and perhaps impatience.

I have to ask though....if I have a package of "live" anything coming, I make sure that I am right there to receive it. I may not be quite as diligent when it's a batch of crix or other feeder bugs coming, but if I had a large shipment of live reptiles coming, you'd better believe I'd be right there at the door before the delivery driver had a chance to set foot out of the truck, more less leave it on my doorstep unattended! How on earth did this happen, twice even?
why do you have post on about every thread????????
are
you bored?now your interpatatoin is changing..why dont you read your own words....
Dale, it all seems pretty simple to me.....Mike is laid up (and probably on some good meds after a knee surgery! ) and Antoinette is simply doing her best to keep up. You were offered a refund immediately, and have once again been offered one. I would suggest you take it, and chalk this all up to misunderstanding and perhaps impatience.

this was the 19th

Old 05-24-2008, 11:53 PM   #62
Cat_72
Nothing has changed, Dale....you were offered a refund, and turned it down.....then they again said you could have a refund, all you had to do was ask.

Now I asked you if you've bothered to contact them other than stomping your feet here. Not sure what you think has changed.

Old 05-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #63
greatlakesreptiles
blah blah blah

Old 05-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #64
lanceheads
Dale,

I can promise you, all Cat is doing is asking you if you followed up on this. Sure, she's persistant, but that's Cat, and she usually ferrets out answers.

Randal

Old 05-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #65
greatlakesreptiles
cat

this is from the very first post on this thread on 5/19/08.....well with no claim being made i don't see that happening even after all the drama over this order still no phone call why would people hide behind email?makes one think what was in the package a brick dirt who knows we are to the point now that we would like a refund as his wife offered per email / so this showes i did accept the offer and stated i would like a refund on the first post.and its now the 27th still no refund they are in illionois im in mich next door to each other .it took 2 days for them to get my money order .but we received nothing as of yet so i think it showes bad buisness on there parts.

Old 05-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #66
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
this is from the very first post on this thread on 5/19/08.....well with no claim being made i don't see that happening even after all the drama over this order still no phone call why would people hide behind email?makes one think what was in the package a brick dirt who knows we are to the point now that we would like a refund as his wife offered per email / so this showes i did accept the offer and stated i would like a refund on the first post.and its now the 27th still no refund they are in illionois im in mich next door to each other .it took 2 days for them to get my money order .but we received nothing as of yet so i think it showes bad buisness on there parts.
Hide behind emails? Emails are good because they serve as evidence in a transaction. After seeing your lunacy in this thread, if I were ever to deal with you (after I'd received a verified report that hell had frozen over), you bet your butt I'd communicate with you via email and have every element of our communication in writing.

Brick of dirt? That's a serious accusation. Why don't you calm down and start thinking straight. You'll get your refund. Why don't you give it a week, and then come back with more crazy-talk if you don't have it by then.

Old 05-27-2008, 02:35 PM   #67
Mike's Monitors
Dale
The long weekend is over!
As stated to you and this board a FEW TIMES now, your getting refunded your money!!!!!

You have shown your true colors as have I in this thread.
Good luck in the future Dale, and tell the next dealer sending you things you have a magic porch that things go missing from.
Had you told me about the thefts on your porch you would have had to sign for your Roach box too!

Oh, and you'll have to sign for the refund!
Mike Stefani

Old 05-27-2008, 03:43 PM   #68
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike's Monitors
as have I
Mike

You've shown yourself to handle this unfortunate adversity well. I am hoping you have no more Dales in your horizon and that you have a banner year for roaches..

Old 05-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #69
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
blah blah blah
And YOUR from Michigan...? Man

Old 05-27-2008, 08:11 PM   #70
Cat_72
Dale.....all you ever had to do was simply email them like a grown-up and say, "Yes, I'd like my refund since this doesn't seem to be getting resolved". Would that REALLY have been so difficult?

The fact that Mike has remained polite and professional through all of this, especially after some of the off-the-wall accusations and ill-tempered posts you have made only shows that his business practices are nothing but positive. Until you started posting on here, as far as I can tell you had left it as agreeing to wait for the refund until they had a response from DHL, and then you come on here making all kinds of unfounded accusations. How people handle their "difficult" transactions/customers speaks volumes. Perhaps you should try to take a step back and see how you would have reacted if the situation were reversed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!