mike stafani bad seller poor custemer service - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #71
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
How people handle their "difficult" transactions/customers speaks volumes. Perhaps you should try to take a step back and see how you would have reacted if the situation were reversed.
I think his behavior in this thread pretty much answers that one pretty clearly.
He'd be yelling about his bad customer.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:49 PM   #72
greatlakesreptiles
cat

i have thought about it .if the custemer wanted to wate for refund as i was willing to do .and wanted to place another order as i ask to do .i would have acomidated them as im sure they have critters to feed so my goal would to be to help them get them fed.and as for mikes statment about a magic porch .we already proved i never said stolen packages fact 1 shiped late..fact 2 wrong tracking number..fact 3 told saterday by 5 not friday...fact 4 dhl leaves package out side on my steps.not on porch where a normal person would put them....fact 5 i didnt get roaches...fact six listened to people run there mouths about things not pertaining to thread.more worried about ones spelling and such....fact seven...still no refund............................ so think what you will.its a free country and by the way i def would have picked up a phone and called custemer.i think that would be good service and better way to comunicate..im out have fun with this

Old 05-28-2008, 12:54 AM   #73
ravensgait
Quote""im out have fun with this""
We can only hope...Randy

Old 05-28-2008, 12:09 PM   #74
Jaybee
I was in the market for some dubias, and saw this thread - after seeing how Mike & Antoinette were handling this issue, I bought from them. Great communication, I got just what I ordered, not a dead one in the bunch, and they continue to be courteous in e-mail. I'd recommend them and I'll definitely be buying more supplies from them.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:39 PM   #75
John Apple
Threads like this prove ther ARE bad customers and good dealers

Old 05-29-2008, 10:24 AM   #76
greatlakesreptiles
mikes monitors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike's Monitors
Dale
The long weekend is over!
As stated to you and this board a FEW TIMES now, your getting refunded your money!!!!!

You have shown your true colors as have I in this thread.
Good luck in the future Dale, and tell the next dealer sending you things you have a magic porch that things go missing from.
Had you told me about the thefts on your porch you would have had to sign for your Roach box too!

Oh, and you'll have to sign for the refund!
Mike Stefani
why dont you show where i said i had packages stolen???????your wife said the samething a few post ago and it was shown not to be true......and please exsplain true colors?

Old 05-29-2008, 11:01 AM   #77
Jaybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
why dont you show where i said i had packages stolen???????your wife said the samething a few post ago and it was shown not to be true......and please exsplain true colors?
Dale, I think where he got the idea that something was stolen before was mentioned in post #50 in this thread. Mike posted an e-mail in which you said:
Quote:
mike i give up i finally get the right tracking number its says delivered called dhl they are trying to find out where they left it it says front door well thats great i live across the street from a large high school so so someone prob has a box of roaches so thanks for trying wish it would have worked out better we have had problums with dhl leaving packages on the front steps with 3000 dollars worth of beardeds so good luck and happy herping
If theft is not actually what happened in that case (it's hard to understand what you're saying there), I can at least understand how Mike got that idea. On first read-through, it sounds like you are blaming a previous theft of $3000 of beardeds on the high school across the street, but I guess what you are actually saying is that DHL dropped that package without getting a signature and it _could_ have been stolen because of that, but it wasn't?

Either way, it would be helpful if the seller knows ahead of time next time that you have had issues with DHL doing a drop-and-run so they can try and take precautions (perhaps shipping with someone else) or decide whether they even want to take the risk with shipping to you.

Old 05-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #78
greatlakesreptiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybee
Dale, I think where he got the idea that something was stolen before was mentioned in post #50 in this thread. Mike posted an e-mail in which you said:

If theft is not actually what happened in that case (it's hard to understand what you're saying there), I can at least understand how Mike got that idea. On first read-through, it sounds like you are blaming a previous theft of $3000 of beardeds on the high school across the street, but I guess what you are actually saying is that DHL dropped that package without getting a signature and it _could_ have been stolen because of that, but it wasn't?

Either way, it would be helpful if the seller knows ahead of time next time that you have had issues with DHL doing a drop-and-run so they can try and take precautions (perhaps shipping with someone else) or decide whether they even want to take the risk with shipping to you.
or it could taken like we hada problum befor so it doesnt surprise us ......but the purpose of the boi..is fact or facts ...not ones assumtions....like i have said many times it was poor comunication on both parts or even lack of..

Old 05-29-2008, 02:26 PM   #79
Jaybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
or it could taken like we hada problum befor so it doesnt surprise us ......but the purpose of the boi..is fact or facts ...not ones assumtions....like i have said many times it was poor comunication on both parts or even lack of..
And like I said, it is difficult to communicate with you because you do not type very clearly (which is what led to my "assumption" - more of a misunderstanding of whatever you were saying because you do not type clearly).

When I e-mailed Mike and Antoinette I had no problem understanding what they were saying, but I'm having issues understanding what you are saying in a lot of your posts here. It might be in your best interest to start to use proper sentences including punctuation, and making use of a spellchecker, especially if you're entering into a deal in which money changes hands, so everyone can understand your concerns.

Old 05-29-2008, 02:55 PM   #80
greatlakesreptiles
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have thought about it .if the custemer wanted to wate for refund as i was willing to do .and wanted to place another order as i ask to do .i would have acomidated them as im sure they have critters to feed so my goal would to be to help them get them fed.and as for mikes statment about a magic porch .we already proved i never said stolen packages fact 1 shiped late..fact 2 wrong tracking number..fact 3 told saterday by 5 not friday...fact 4 dhl leaves package out side on my steps.not on porch where a normal person would put them....fact 5 i didnt get roaches...fact six listened to people run there mouths about things not pertaining to thread.more worried about ones spelling and such....fact seven...still no refund............................ so think what you will.its a free country and by the way i def would have picked up a phone and called custemer.i think that would be good service and better way to comunicate..im out have fun with this

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!