Blue eyes. Blue eyed bearded dragon. I have updated my resource page on the topic. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
bloodbankdragon
Blue eyes. Blue eyed bearded dragon. I have updated my resource page on the topic.

I have updated my resource page on the topic

http://bloodbankdragons.com/2011photos/zeyed.htm

Steven Barnes
www.bloodbankdragons.com

Old 02-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
bloodbankdragon
You may need to click "refresh" on the address bar to see the updated version.

Old 02-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
witblits
Well done! This is a good resource now. Still lots of work (science) to be done though.

Old 02-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
bloodbankdragon
Thanks for all your help Jacques. I defiantly jumped the gun with my first post. I quickly learned how much I didn't know, and how complicated the issue is.

Steven Barnes

Old 04-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #5
mikepanzarella
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/pet/2935833264.html
seems people are still trying to pass this off as a trait even if it hasnt been proven

Old 06-19-2012, 03:02 AM   #6
mikepanzarella
http://www.dvmexotics.com/4.html
came across this doing research for the upcoming reptile expo they have a blue eyes breeding project
it says the female has produced blue eyes babies

Old 06-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #7
OEdwards
Hello Steven,
So I have a quick question well two.
First pic is a male I had taken in as a rescue and had an eye problem both eyes were white one was fine put the people I recieved him from had no clue what was wrong with him he is now back on his feet and was sent off to a breeder in Pennsylvania and is doing well but has no change to the eye.

Second is a partial trans male of mine he has a black trans eye and one that never fully turned but it is brown is this an example of a brown eyed dragon or just the effect of the trans gene?

Thanks,
OEdwards
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!