SOLD!! Hypo Translucent Leatherback Bearded Dragon (female, ~7months old) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-21-2019, 03:26 PM   #1
mch1482
Wink Hypo Translucent Leatherback Bearded Dragon (female, ~7months old)

*I will be home and available to ship on February 3rd. Payment is required to secure an animal as yours, so please be aware that I won't be able to ship until the week of February 3rd even if you pay now. If this is an issue, please wait on reaching out to me to buy her until February 2nd-ish and if she's still available we can move forward.

Absolutely stunning hypo translucent leatherback dragon. She's super tame and is about 7 months old and eating like a champ on dubia, crickets. With each shed, her colors pop even more.

$300 + shipping (US only). If you're in upstate New York, you can pick her up and I can include some supplies for free (I can't include caging though, it's a rack system).

I also have a hypo witblits (female, about 4 months old). She was produced by Phantom Dragons as well.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2019, 06:51 PM   #2
JSK115
DM pictures please

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 01-23-2019, 07:16 PM   #3
mch1482
pic updated - though it's showing up on my side as upside down lol sorry!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2019, 08:51 PM   #4
JSK115
Still available?

Old 01-31-2019, 10:49 PM   #5
JSK115
Still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded, bearded dragons, leatherback, translucent, translucent bearded