anyone dealt with Paul Mitchell Jr - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2003, 07:47 PM   #1
Linda
anyone dealt with this person

Ij just wanted to see if anyone has dealt with Paul Mitchell Jr., or know anything about him, THANKS, Linda. P.S. Company name is PMHerp in N.J.

Old 10-26-2003, 08:26 PM   #2
Gary Schiavino
Paul Mitchell

I've known Paul for many years from local shows. He's a great guy who is very trustworthy. You won't have any problems with him. Produces some gorgeous animals as well.... especially Rosy Boas.

Best of luck.
Gary Schiavino
New Jersey

Old 10-27-2003, 08:08 AM   #3
mikeC
I did a trade with Paul last year and met him personally. A great guy and great animals.

Mike Conley

Old 10-27-2003, 09:44 AM   #4
snakeyes
one of the good guys

i know Paul personally and he is one of the most trustworthy dealers out there. great animals and he stands behind what he sells. you can't go wrong dealing with him.
Russ Mercado
snakeyes herpetoculture

Old 10-27-2003, 11:22 AM   #5
Sherry Howell
Thumbs up Paul Mitchell - PMHerps

I've been getting snakes from Paul for about four years now. I "met" him when I ordered some rosy boas from him. Met him a couple of years ago in person in Daytona. He's outstanding and I trust his word. I've never gotten anything but the best from him and think of him as a good friend and a mentor.

You won't be disappointed in any dealings you have with Paul.

Sherry Howell
reptiliacs.com

Old 02-24-2004, 04:24 PM   #6
cka
another thumbs up

Just received a beautiful corn at a great price, packed perfectly and sent right on time...Everything you can ask for in a transaction thanks Paul

*the pic was taken by PMHerps*
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2004, 04:35 PM   #7
Sherry Howell
PMHerps - Paul Mitchell, Jr.

I just received 3 balls and a BRB from him this morning. Everyone was in their individual deli cup, all warm and snug. I've done business with Paul for several years and I have never received anything but the best from Paul and I never worry about anything he ships to me.

Sherry Howell
www.reptiliacs.com

Old 03-24-2004, 05:24 PM   #8
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs up Paul Mitchell PM Herps

I know Paul pretty well from vending the same shows over the years and I can assure you he is an honest straight forward guy and his animals are always top notch.

Buy with confidence.

Sincerely,
Steve Markevich

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!