Info "Victor" aka Janky Kid - IG photo thief and scammer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2017, 12:25 AM   #1
CliffsideExotics
"Victor" aka Janky Kid - IG photo thief and scammer

Paradoxes, albinos, scaleless, lemon frosts, black knights, rare species, he's apparently got it all. IG username has changed dozens of times in the recent weeks and profile was switching from public to private over the last few days. He's tried to sell one of my dragons and hundreds of other breeder's reptiles. Has gone by reptilecreatorzz and wonders_of_nature (or any random combination of letters, numbers, and symbols that somewhat resemble those). Post your screenshots if you have any, list other aliases, share his fake accounts, I've been letting people know if their photos were stolen

More victims and evidence here:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/302504...13474655366784
Attached Images

Old 10-19-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
elena
It would be great if you could post the facebook evidence here, so that it is permanent and so that those of us without facebook can view it.

Old 10-19-2017, 03:04 PM   #3
CliffsideExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
It would be great if you could post the facebook evidence here, so that it is permanent and so that those of us without facebook can view it.
Once I get on a computer, it would take a while and more storage than I'd like to get it all with my phone

Old 10-19-2017, 03:45 PM   #4
Big Time Reptiles
This photo belongs to Kevin Luzzi,
Ameivaboy
WWPS Inc.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!