Good Guy Josh Serlin..Great Guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
JayM
Josh Serlin..Great Guy!!

I wanted to take the time to acknowledge Josh Serlin for his honest and professional attitude. WAY back in the winter I had purchased a woma from him through an ad on Kingsnake. We were in the middle of a very good cold spell here in New York so we agreed to hold off on the shipping until better weather arrived. Not knowing who this guy was I took a gamble, sent him the money and hoped that he would come through later. From time to time I would check in with him and he was always quick to respond. Time went on and slowly it turned warmer. I had almost forgotten about the snake. He easily could have disappeared with the money and I was a little on edge about it. I contacted him just last week about it and there he was ready to ship whenever I set up a time. Needless to say the snake arrived right on time, very professionally wrapped and heated. A perfectly smooth transaction not to mention a great animal!! I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in buying from him!! Definitely a GOOD guy!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!