Bad Guy Ean Cudworth.....AKA......Cudworth. Breach! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-31-2011, 09:11 AM   #21
Focal
Can we see these text messages to see how the "Agreement" went down? I have been in several transactions to where the person interested was under the belief that the deal was complete, simply because they were interested, when it wasn't.

I also think you refering to him as a "piece of garbage" is pretty derogatory since he really didn't do anything to screw you over. He failed to finish the transaction. He did not steal your money, he did not lie, he didn't even call you a bad name... but you refer to him as a piece of garbage. Is this how you act whenever a deal doesn't go your way? Because you will lose a lot of sales/purchases if this is your response when you can't deal with what's typically expected in this hobby.

Please post the details to your agreement. I would like to see the details on how it was finalized.

Old 05-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #22
mainbutter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Sorry you feel burned, but this is not really worthy of a Bad Guy Thread. Maybe an Info one at most.
Breach of verbal contract IS against the law in most states, and subject to civil penalties, most courts accept text messages as proof. Damages, such as losing out on a possible sale, are easy to prove.

I definitely feel that breach of contract is more than justifiable to create a "bad-guy" thread.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:31 PM   #23
Joe Cannonito
again, another point proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainbutter View Post
Breach of verbal contract IS against the law in most states, and subject to civil penalties, most courts accept text messages as proof. Damages, such as losing out on a possible sale, are easy to prove.

I definitely feel that breach of contract is more than justifiable to create a "bad-guy" thread.
Thank You!,

Old 05-31-2011, 03:42 PM   #24
chago11
I have a question if a seller can back out of a deal why can't some one back out from a trade?

Old 05-31-2011, 04:22 PM   #25
Joe Cannonito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Can we see these text messages to see how the "Agreement" went down? I have been in several transactions to where the person interested was under the belief that the deal was complete, simply because they were interested, when it wasn't.

Please post the details to your agreement. I would like to see the details on how it was finalized.
Thank you for engaging me in this arguement. A few points to argue as well, and thie WILL BE MY FINAL POST ON THIS MATTER. IT's DONE, NO FURTHER POINT TO POST OR EXCEED ANY FARTHER, AS THE FACTS ARE HERE, AND A CONCLUSION HAS BEEN MADE BY MOST.

These are at the end of my phone's text log, so as I get more texts, these will be deleted automatically. My carrier is AT&T, the phone is a Samsung, and has a 100 text log limit, but I am happy to share these to PROVE this.

1.I have a few text messages left on my phone FROM HIM, 2 of them being pictures of the female super pastel that Ean offered to ME.
I will go word for word, since I have no idea how to load Exact copies to the computer.
And I quote----Thursday, May 19th---3:19pm
Ean--"Are you interested in trading the lesser for a female super pastel around 300 grams?
JOE--"Maybe. Can you send Pics
Ean--pic 1
Ean--pic 2
JOE- "I will think about it."
Ean-6:21 pm-"Are we good Lesser for Super on Monday?
JOE- "Yes. We have a deal. Monday morning, we can exchange information monday morning regarding shipping details. Does that sound ok?
Ean. "Ok. Sounds Good"
MONDAY- 2:11 pm
JOE-"Looking to trade shipping info for the trade, lesser for super pastel. Hit me back. thanks, Joe"
EAN--"Sorry. Sold Her
JOE--2:17 pm"And your were gonna tell me when?? We had an agreement last I looked..."
EAN--"When you contacted me. sorry, I don't keep texts or numbers"
JOE--2:21PM.."Little sketchy on that. Thats not how the business world works. Pertaining to the deal you started, and I accepted, that is breech of contract. I declined 2 other offers because of our deal. thanks!!!"
EAN--2:26 pm "YOUR WELCOME. you of all people should know cash takes priority people break deals on me all the time so I do know how it works"
JOE--2:28pm--"I know how the business world works, finishing my B.S. in management and finance. My next action is to make it known that I may post negative feedback in the BOI. Thank You."
EAN--2:30pm.."That ok by me"
JOE--3:01pm.."Ean, as I amde aware to you, a negative BOI has been posted, pertaining to your neglect. as fauna requires, I have to inform you. Best wishes, and cease all further contact with me, my posts, or anywhere else in written form. Thank You."
END QUOTES

2. As far as the remarks i made, many agree with those, but in Written form posted by me, Because HE broke the deal, he maybe. I had a conversation with a moderator, and I cease any further feelings on that matter.

3. Deals come and go, I will not harp on this any further, not worth anymore of my time. Everyone is entitled to their opinion by the Constitution of the United States. You can opine what you want. The bottom line, like I said and All agree, "You make any kind of deal, Follow Through" "If something comes up and you need to take a different direction, CONTACT THE PARTY YOU MADE THE FIRST DEAL WITH IMMEDIATELY, NOT WAIT 3 DAYS LATER TO INFORM THE ANIMAL WAS SOLD OUT FROM UNDER YOU.
4. People have to learn there are consequences with wrongful business actions.

Simply, if he would have TOLD me he had to sell her for cash and he has cash in hand, this would ot have been an issue. Ean brought this upon himself.

I make deals, I follow through, ALL THE TIME. I am out to be trustworthy, one to deal with. I strive to have a great reputation, and I intend to keep it like that. We all need to work together to keep our hobby strong!
My discussion with polasian, a moderator here on fauna, I am done with this, I have moved on and purchased bigger and better morphs, and everyone should do the same. I will not post anything farther UNLESS someone Challenges Me. The peace has been made, Lets all move on. Thank You.
Joe@Mystic Forest Reptiles

Old 06-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #26
Focal
Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!