Inquiry Reptile Asylum : Chris Young - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:17 AM   #51
Katie.Shinkle
Surely if this is a mature adult, they'd realize that they are not getting their point across by posting under a false name, against the rules, therefore getting their posts deleted.

Asylum sure is a good name for this...*cough*...'business'.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #52
Vegas Chad
To me this is just a kid at that ‘punk’ age where he ‘thinks’ he knows everything and everybody else is wrong no matter what... This is not an excuse for him and such behavior and dishonesty is not in any way shape or form acceptable but to me an inquiry about him and his practices is not shocking at all. Sheesh, kids these days…

Old 05-26-2011, 12:36 AM   #53
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Oh wow, we haven't heard that one before.

Eye rolling aside, this whole fiasco would've been easily avoided if whoever-you-are, Chris, Angel, or miscellaneous capable adult, wasn't misleading your customers repeatedly by offering a low-end animal as a high-end animal. If Kelli Hammack, the person who bred the very first enigma from her Bell line a few years ago, says that animal is not an enigma, it's not an enigma. Not to mention that every other gecko you have listed is labelled incorrectly. Obviously, Kelli Hammack (www.hisss.net) was not one of the breeders you contacted.
He did not contact me, no. I tried to advise him on his original ad but he wasn't havin' it.

Just to clear up one teensy little sorta off topic point, I did not produce the first Enigma, Mark Bell did. I just did a lot of work with them and initiated some scientific testing on them. I do appreciate the kind words though.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:41 AM   #54
rjarosek
He continus to talk to himsef on his FB page. Wonder if shannon is a real person
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #55
gixxer3420
I just got off his face book page....the gecko's he is selling and what morph he is labeling them are all wrong. Man I hope this is just a kid because if it is an adult they need a lot of help.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #56
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer3420 View Post
I just got off his face book page....the gecko's he is selling and what morph he is labeling them are all wrong. Man I hope this is just a kid because if it is an adult they need a lot of help.

Looks like mommy and son teamed up. Mommy may be a secretary at a Law Office or something. Keep saying people are slandering them (even though it would be considered libel) . Clueless , hardheaded, rude you name it.

They have self destructed and I am sure after their timeout they will be back here with the same attitude and misinformation for all of us to listen to.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #57
gixxer3420
It's to bad. I like seeing young kids in the hobby, but they have to be willing to listen to others and willing to learn. If his mother really is backing him up on this then she's teaching the kid nothing. He will never be willing to take advise and learn from others if this is the case.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:36 AM   #58
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer3420 View Post
It's to bad. I like seeing young kids in the hobby, but they have to be willing to listen to others and willing to learn. If his mother really is backing him up on this then she's teaching the kid nothing. He will never be willing to take advise and learn from others if this is the case.

I totally agree . It would be really nice for them to come here and say something like "OK we felt attacked but can now see people were trying to help. I overreacted and welcome any advise on genetics.

now that would be a great start. I would be willing to help that person. They didn't ask for help but it was rejected in such a way that made this kid and his keeper look like BAD GUYS.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:45 AM   #59
mxracer4life
So I take it a "parent" took over the account?

Old 05-26-2011, 11:46 AM   #60
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
So I take it a "parent" took over the account?

They only identified themselves as "Adult"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chris young, michele young, morty, reptile asylum, robin young