Inquiry Reptile Asylum : Chris Young - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:32 AM   #81
VintageMorty
You people are beyond belief. I asked to be shown respect, because in the real world professional show each other respect. I could look up definitions and copy and paste as well, to pretend that I am a valid and productive individual. And I get it. You all make the rules, and interpret them how you want, then break them. As far as the original post, you all got what you asked for. You insulted my son, he bit back. Opinions are like rectum, we all have one. If you don't want to buy the item go away. He is basing he evaluation of what the Gecko is by speaking with individuals who saw the animal, are breeders,and offered advice. And no I will not tell you who the are, all you can do is offer insults. If it is not your opinion it is not the correct one. Is that how it is? Also, in the real world, not on your Planet in the Gecko Galaxy, individual have recours when they have been wronged, you have given me none. Your admins, testicles have not dropped from their abdominal cavities as of yet, and has not contacted me. Do so and this can be resolved. This Gecko war must stop. Chris never misrepresented himself, and is not a "Skammer". What did he get? Threats, berated, and offered help after the fact. Respect is earn not given, none of you have earned any. If you are not sure that you can keep quite, you better not make the trip.

Robin Young, Mr. Young, aka Morty

You all all invited to the Mid-West Reptile Show, I will be more than happy to introduce you to Chris. However, remember slander and/or liable will not be tolerated.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:36 AM   #82
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageMorty View Post
Ok, just to let you all know Chris is a male , age 15. Michele is Mom and also goes by the nickname Angel. Shannon is his cousin. And I am Dad, Robin who has the nickname Morty.
the following is the report I sent to admin last night:

Now you have the angry adult. Not Michele, Chris, or Shannon. Which by the way are all separate people. (Two adult and one minor) The post about Chris needs to be removed, tonight! No one on that sight has offered any help through private messages as they claim. They want to argue about the traits of the Gecko. Here’s how a free market system works: an item is put up for sale and if you feel that it is worth the money you purchase it. Your members are just trying to justify their existence by berating a child. How do I know that they are knowledgeable when they openly lie about trying to help? Now here is the bottom line. Remember that free market system? You are making money from your premium members which I can not do anything about. However, I can contact your sponsors and complain until you loose at least one of them. Money out of your pocket , right? Make it easy on your self and delete the tread. If this was a scam, would I take so much time out of my day to get the post removed? Also, please note that you are in violation of your own rules. (hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.) I would not recommend assuming that this is one of your so called “Chris’s other personalities”. We are here for one thing, the protection of a minor that is being harassed within your post. Take me seriously, do not joke and laugh about it. You have my real name and one of my real email addresses, be an adult and contact me.

Go adhead and ban Reptile Asylum! But remove the post. Admins. need to respond to concerns to my family. Do your jobs, you wanted it, do it. Contact me via e-mail or private message. We all have to do what we don't want in our daily lives, its call "dealing with it"
Do Your Job.

Robin Young (aka Morty) Full disclosure of name according to YOUR rules.
Am I supposed to be afraid of your threats? Got me an "angry adult" to deal with? Oooooohhhh... Gee, I've never had THAT happen before....

As for your threat to attempt to cause financial damages to me and this site by contacting sponsors, heck knock yourself out. Let me know how that works out for you. Probably will be quite a shock to you to find out that many of them are sponsors here BECAUSE of the BOI and what it provides to the membership. It's entirely possible that some are following this thread and they might very well tell you that they believe the BOI has done what it was designed to do in this case. I seriously doubt any of the sponsors here are ignorant of the workings of the BOI. So, as I mentioned, knock yourself out in that effort to damage me.

As for this entire gaggle of family members pulling the wagons around a child who, in my opinion, apparently really shouldn't be engaged in business anyway, well why don't you all just get a firm grip on reality? In my opinion, your "precious" is just not cut out for the business world quite yet, as he apparently cannot handle the trials and tribulations that running a business will throw at him. Seriously, a "business owner" running to his mommy and daddy when things get rough for him? Wah, wah, frickin' WAH!! Stop coddling the kid and force him to deal with the results of his own decisions and GROW UP.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:39 AM   #83
Focal
Quote:
Threats, berated, and offered help after the fact. Respect is earn not given, none of you have earned any. If you are not sure that you can keep quite, you better not make the trip.
Please, if you can figure out the quote button, show me where he was threatened or berated? He wasn't and this isn't what you want removed, you want his wrong doing's removed.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #84
WebSlave
Quote:
You people are beyond belief. I asked to be shown respect, because in the real world professional show each other respect. I could look up definitions and copy and paste as well, to pretend that I am a valid and productive individual. And I get it. You all make the rules, and interpret them how you want, then break them. As far as the original post, you all got what you asked for. You insulted my son, he bit back. Opinions are like rectum, we all have one. If you don't want to buy the item go away. He is basing he evaluation of what the Gecko is by speaking with individuals who saw the animal, are breeders,and offered advice. And no I will not tell you who the are, all you can do is offer insults. If it is not your opinion it is not the correct one. Is that how it is? Also, in the real world, not on your Planet in the Gecko Galaxy, individual have recours when they have been wronged, you have given me none. Your admins, testicles have not dropped from their abdominal cavities as of yet, and has not contacted me. Do so and this can be resolved. This Gecko war must stop. Chris never misrepresented himself, and is not a "Skammer". What did he get? Threats, berated, and offered help after the fact. Respect is earn not given, none of you have earned any. If you are not sure that you can keep quite, you better not make the trip.

You all all invited to the Mid-West Reptile Show, I will be more than happy to introduce you to Chris. However, remember slander and/or liable will not be tolerated.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:47 AM   #85
radera5

Old 05-27-2011, 11:55 AM   #86
rjarosek
Quote:

Whatever DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Old 05-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #87
radera5

Old 05-27-2011, 12:17 PM   #88
Focal
Quote:
You people are beyond belief. I asked to be shown respect, because in the real world professional show each other respect.
I wanted to touch up on this "respect" subject real quick. Most of the people in this thread have called out scammers or saved members from being scammed in the past. Those people have earned respect through the work and contributions to this site.

Chris came in here and, as far as I am concerned, tried to rip off a member. Your wife and child have refered to members on here as nerds, pigs and a few other words I can't say. You come in her demanding respect, demanding the removal of this thread, and mock the admin.

As far as respect, you and your kin have earned NONE, so please learn a little bit about how respect works before judging members here so quickly. That little red dot next to your name is a prime example of your lack of respect.

And just for S&G:

re·spect/riˈspekt/Verb: Admire (someone or something) deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
Noun: A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

You have achieved nothing here but a bad name for "Reptile Asylum."

Old 05-27-2011, 12:31 PM   #89
VintageMorty
WebSlave: Your opinion is not worth the toilet paper that I just used. You have not walked in my shoes or Chris's. Do not judge our parenting skills, or underestimate what I can or can not do! Also, I am not dumb enough to think that you and your friends will quit insulting us. See above. The lower you get, the more you will get. I have a three day weekend so other than going to the Indy 500, I will have plenty of time to spend here. Once again Andmin. man up! Contact me. You are not interested in the facts, only as you see them. You are so very clueless. What makes humans intelligent is to know their limitations and what they don't know. Do you know your limitations? Apparently not!

And I am still waiting for my apiology.

Robin Young

Old 05-27-2011, 12:36 PM   #90
Focal
Quote:
I will have plenty of time to spend here.
With the route you are on, I highly doubt it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chris young, michele young, morty, reptile asylum, robin young