For Sale King X Milk 4 Way Hybrid - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 02-14-2016, 02:23 PM   #11
Southernballs
Are any of these still for sale? Very very interested

Old 02-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #12
SerpentGoddess666
was i one of the lucky ones? Id LOVE to own the female, (last pictured) please let me know? Thanks

Old 02-14-2016, 06:22 PM   #13
SerpentGoddess666
Hey! I WAS the 1st to inquire on these! Im SUPER interested in the imperial female in the last pic!! Please tell me its true!? youre selling to the people who asked first? oh please tell me im not wrong on this!!

Old 02-14-2016, 08:21 PM   #14
the_edsta
If you look at the dates, you'll see I posted to this thread in November offering them up. Bigmilkhead jumped on both. He has claimed first draft choice this upcoming year, but you can have second pick (ahead of me, still!) this year if you'd like. Who knows what will come out... This has been an unreal pair! (PS hopefully you're still sub'd to the thread... Not sure why you weren't notified in November...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-14-2016, 09:15 PM   #15
SerpentGoddess666
Bummer deal......but im also wondering why i wasnt notified either. maybe i was notified but missed the message somehow. Ive had ALOT of upheaval in my personal life these past few months.... :/ but, can you pretty PLEASE keep me posted on your next batch?? If they look anything like those last two, ill definitley want to buy one. !!! Hybrid kings/milks are some of my ultamite favorite types of snakes. Thanks so much! my direct email is accaliamoon@yahoo.com. THANKS!!

Old 02-14-2016, 09:39 PM   #16
Southernballs
Could always edit the original post so it reflects current availability to avoid wasting time.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:03 AM   #17
the_edsta
Absolutely! I'll email you directly when the next group hatches!
:-)

Contact User Check User
Old 02-17-2016, 11:43 AM   #18
Southernballs
That'd be really awesome. Looking forward to it.

Old 02-18-2016, 04:49 AM   #19
SerpentGoddess666
Im looking for a female that would make some smokin babies with an early 2015 male Imperial Pueblan/Hondo, hes an extremely bright orange and really nice black markings, Id like to breed him to something that looks simalar and is the same Hybrid Mix. The picture is the one I picked him from from my favorite hybrid breeder, Clayton Carlile, I imagine you probably know him....? lol anyway, a female like this guy is my 1st choice, for sure! ok so i cant figure out how to post his image.......--anyway-(-hes smokin hot bright ass orange and pitch black with aberrant markings like crazy!!! Crown-Jewel of my Collection--Other than my male 4+ ft. hi- yellow Mandarin Ratsnake

Old 09-07-2016, 01:19 PM   #20
the_edsta
Ended up not breeding this year (wife is expecting next month!) and may be putting this project on hold indefinitely. I'll likely be listing my hybrid adults for sale as a set for less than I paid for them. Pm it interested.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
colubrids, hybrid, kingsnake, milk snake