For Sale Rhino Iguanas for sale 2016 Hatchlings Males and Females available. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 10-23-2016, 12:19 PM   #1
Drsam
Rhino Iguanas for sale 2016 Hatchlings Males and Females available.

Rhino Iguana Hatchlings over 90 days old. Now only $549.95 each. Save $50.00
Males and Females available.

Rhino Iguanas are Big, Bold and the Most prehistoric looking of the Cyclura Iguanas. They are a very heavy bodied animals weighing well over 20 Lbs and up to 25 Lbs for some large males. They are a very long lived animal with life spans above 60 years and up to 80 years.

https://www.floridaiguana.com/Iguanas/Cyclura/Rhino

At Florida Iguana we have been breeding Rhinoceros Iguanas for just about 30 years now. What a good breeder of Cyclura iguanas does is develop of years of selective breeding the pairing of the best characteristics like health and personality.
This what we offer, our Rhinos iguanas are breed for Personality and health and It is something we have achieved over a long period of time by pairing the best animals together.

On our web site you can see many pictures of our Rhino Iguanas, not only do you see them but you can see me holding them as pets.

Some of you may remember back in the early nineties when we used to do shows like the National reptile breeders expo at that time in the Twin towers in Orlando Florida we use to have our Rhino Iguanas laying out on the exhibition table where parents and kids could come by and pet them.

If your interested in buying a Rhinos iguana as a pet or your looking to start your own breeding project I hope you give us a try.
We are an approved breeder by the ZAA (Zoological Association of America.)

We have the best guarantee in the industry:
- Guaranteed live arrival
- 30 day exchange policy
- One year health guarantee
Nest Day Shipping to your Door. $65

We are an approved breeder by the ZAA.
(Zoological Association of America.)

Sam Pascucci
Florida Iguana & Tortoise Breeders
Member ZAA (Zoological Association of America)
www.FloridaIguana.com
754-444-1710 (you can Test this number)
Payment link: https://www.paypal.me/FITB

Hours of operation
M~F 10 to 5
S & S 11 ~ 5
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2017, 05:53 AM   #2
Nahlah
Those are GORGEOUS animals! What is there feeding schedule/diet? So glad to see someone who cares and breeds for temperment!

Old 01-05-2017, 09:24 AM   #3
Drsam
Thanks so much

Thanks so much for the kind words it is nice to be recognized.

we feed every other day, once a week Chow, the other days veggies, Collards, green and Yellow Squash, carrots etc.

ill be posting my care sheets up on my web site soon which goes into great detail about all of the animals i breed
www.FloridaIguana.com

Sam Pascucci
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2017, 02:23 PM   #4
Nahlah
I hope to one day work with these guys once I have a bullet proof all weather set up. We live in north Georgia and have worked to make a nice 2 acre home with a warm dry shed for my sulcata but I need to do a little more to get prepped for a pair of these guys. Again, thanks for doing what you do.

Old 01-08-2017, 06:59 AM   #5
Peterturtle
I purchased a female rhino iguana and would like to possibly breed her with another male. Given the circumstances, due to my living environment, that is not possible. I bought my animal as a juvenile, and it is a sub-adult now. If you could give me some tips, pointers on how to successfully breed her, I might consider possibly purchasing a male from you, when I have a more suitable environment for the two of them, along with their offspring.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:34 AM   #6
Drsam
help Breeding Rhinos

please email me at Sam@FloridaIguana.com
I can help you getting started.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2017, 07:47 AM   #7
Peterturtle
I can also be emailed at;
tully.ericdavid@yahoo.com.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!