Bad Guy John Wilson adamsbraown67@gmail.com SCAM - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2017, 07:01 PM   #31
GFXmorelia
I'm wasting his time. Dude says his address is 711 E Jones St, Lewisville, TX 75021 and he'll pick up the snakes. Long drive to NC from Texas.

I was happy to provide an address for him to send my money order to. Lolz.

Old 03-17-2017, 07:08 PM   #32
GFXmorelia
Now I truly hope he sends one of those bogus money orders to me, Christine Helms (a fraud detective with CMPD) at the address I gave him. I doubt he will though, these types are slick. I'm gonna go with my fantasy...lol.

Old 03-17-2017, 07:45 PM   #33
suncharmers
WOW, I got a message from this same guy who gave me his email and said he wanted two of my geckos posted in Fauna. What made me even look here was I did not care for the manner in which he was using in the sale. He completely took over and TOLD ME how everything was going to go. He was leaving on a biz trip and needed my info immediately name addy and phone # so he could have his assistant send me a cashier check or Mo. He would then have her arrange a pick up when he figured I got the money.

I got back and said I needed to know his intensions as far as who was going to pick them up how it was to be done as I do not do things this way. I need info as to where my geckos are going as I like to know they have arrived safely so forth. I really got suspicious when he just disregarded everything I had just asked and said just send your name addy and phone so I can send payment out immediately . My assistant will arrange pickup.

I went and looked at his username and saw he just signed up today I think. Also saw that one other person looked at his page besides me. I then came here and saw this. Boy I will tell you my GUT feeling paid off, thing is most people here put their animals before the cash and I felt uncomfortable about where my geckos where going. I never got back to him.

I have all the emails and message if needed.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:02 PM   #34
suncharmers
After I got original message from Fauna he asked me to email him and let me know if the 2 geckos were still for sale, this is how it went

Hey
Thanks for the message. Yep both are still for sale , they are both really good looking geckos. If I can help with anything else give me a holler, thank you for your interest in my geckos

Eve

John Wilson

adamsbraown67@gmail.com

Great!. I'm going on a business trip but I will instruct my assistant to prepare and mail your payment which I'm sure you will get in about 2-3 days business days. I'll add $40 extra for the delay. I'll pay by M O or cashier check so send me your info (i.e full name, mailing address and your phone number) so payment can be mailed out immediately. I will also make arrangement for pick-up which will be after you must have received and cashed the payment.Awaiting your info.

Hi John,

If you are interested in both males a postal money order will be fine, or cashier check, or paypal if you use that. As far as you arranging for pick up, you will have to let know your intentions , Do you plan on sending me a shipping label so I can make up the box? I need to know what you have in mind as I usually handle that on my end. If your going to be away I have to know these guys will be safely accepted by someone on your behalf. Buyer usually lets me know they have arrived safe so forth.

John Wilson

adamsbraown67@gmail.com

Send me your info (i.e full name, mailing address and your phone number) so payment can be mailed out immediately. I'll pay by cashier check my assistant will make arrangement for the pick up

Old 03-17-2017, 08:48 PM   #35
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by suncharmers View Post
After I got original message from Fauna
What account did he use to contact you with? Also, what method did he use? Thanks

Old 03-17-2017, 08:54 PM   #36
suncharmers
Bravo23

Name : Adams well
Bravo23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)

This is the same info below, and the question he asked (if my geckos were still available.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...m&pmid=2751500

Old 03-17-2017, 09:14 PM   #37
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by suncharmers View Post
Bravo23
Thank you Eve.
Bravo23 is now banned.
IP was Nigeria.
Email: repozinlasterp@gmail.com

Old 03-17-2017, 09:22 PM   #38
Robert Walker
We have about 5 active scam threads on the BOI right now. Anyone notice a pattern yet? It's the same person OR more likely the same "group" doing it all.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2017, 09:30 PM   #39
suncharmers
Bastards !

Old 03-17-2017, 10:12 PM   #40
Snake-Queen
Several years ago, I posted an ad on CL for a vehicle & received an email similar.
LOL ��

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!