Spilotes pullatus - Tiger rat snakes captive bred/born - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 03-03-2018, 06:24 PM   #1
thamnophis123
Spilotes pullatus - Tiger rat snakes captive bred/born

I have a brood of captive born Guyanan tiger rats for sale. 5 months old, eating f/t pinks well, though some still prefer live fuzzies. They will be sexed this week. Photos of individual animals will be available later in the week. $300 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-03-2018, 08:15 PM   #2
minicopilot1
Beautiful

Old 03-11-2018, 07:17 PM   #3
Dox921
Hi I am interested picking up a lone female if possible.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:17 PM   #4
thamnophis123
They are sold unless the sex ratio is wrong. I'll update when I have them probed this weekend. Hopefully with some pics of the individual(s) left.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2018, 10:25 PM   #5
Dox921
ok well id be interested male or female if any are left over after Thanks Dan

Old 03-11-2018, 10:51 PM   #6
thamnophis123
They are not really very good "pet" snakes. They need big, arboreal cages with plenty of climbing opportunities and good gradients: heat, light, UV, etc. They shouldn't be kept in tubs or aquariums smaller than maybe 150 gallons. They are very intelligent and curious snakes, but are cage defensive and will bluff strike at you when disturbed. They are not good snakes for those who want to hold their snakes.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2018, 12:14 AM   #7
Dox921
i know it wouldn't be an impulse purchase and i know arboreal snakes arent ones to be handled a lot i have an empty 36"x18"x36" available for it if get a small one while i build a large enclosure out of PVC that was be more adequate for an adult. i have access to a vet that has been great with my other 24 snakes including my yellow tailed cribo, radiated rat snakes, and red tailed green rat snake.

Old 03-20-2018, 02:06 PM   #8
thamnophis123
I have 2 females available. I can provide photos or post them here. Let me know -

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dox921 View Post
i know it wouldn't be an impulse purchase and i know arboreal snakes arent ones to be handled a lot i have an empty 36"x18"x36" available for it if get a small one while i build a large enclosure out of PVC that was be more adequate for an adult. i have access to a vet that has been great with my other 24 snakes including my yellow tailed cribo, radiated rat snakes, and red tailed green rat snake.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2018, 08:31 PM   #9
Dox921
PM'd you

Old 03-31-2018, 07:27 PM   #10
thamnophis123
All are sold. I will have another batch available this summer. Thanks everybody!

Joe
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!