SOLD!! Female Spied (Spider Pied Piebald) - Unique and gorgeous markings. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 03-11-2015, 03:45 PM   #1
Kaity
Female Spied (Spider Pied Piebald) - Unique and gorgeous markings.

I have decided to downsize on snakes. I only have a few snakes, that I keep for pet, but I am willing to part with this special girl. I will even throw in a free pastel 100% pied boy who is possible trick.

This girl is awesome, she has a cool spot on her head and that is her only pattern. It almost looks like a paradox. She is very sweet and tame, she is held on a regular basis even by my young daughter She will pound F/Ted rats like no other.

The pastel het pied poss trick boy, is a oddball, he was hatched missing a eye. That's why I snatched him up, it was just a encuabtor issue though and he is guraneed by his breeder Mark Bennet to produce babies with both eyes.

I am asking $SOLD + shipping OBO. We could use the money to be honest so fell free to offer away. Also open to partial trades for any cool paradox balls.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2015, 10:31 PM   #2
MetropolisReptiles
How much does she weigh?

Old 03-12-2015, 02:38 AM   #3
RDB3ART
That is one of the best looking snakes I have ever seen. I need her!

Old 03-12-2015, 01:23 PM   #4
Kaity
I do not have a working scale. I do not know how much she weighs, she is probably of breeding size though. I just keep for pet, and literally have 5 snakes so weight was never a problem because everyone eats, poops and grows well. lol

That pic is a little old and she is even bigger than in the pic. She pounds F/Ted rats and is a good size.

Thanks! That's why I snatched her up when I saw her, she was just stunning. Sadly I need to downsize now.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-14-2015, 12:38 AM   #5
daroldwilliams
Hello, how old is snake? Does it have the head wobble trait of spider balls? Do You Accept Payment Plan?

Old 03-14-2015, 01:14 PM   #6
Kaity
Hi there, I believe she was a 2011 or 2012, I miss placed that info because at the time it wasn't that important to me as she was just going to be a pet.

She does not have a head wobble.

I will accept a paypemt plan, please PM me for more details on that.

Here is a pic of her on my lap/hand for size comaprison. I am getting a lot of questions about her weight. I do have a scale but I can't find the cord so I am trying to locate a new one
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!