For Sale *LAST DAY* Columbus Day SUPER SALE @ The Roach Ranch - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
TheRoachRanch
*LAST DAY* Columbus Day SUPER SALE @ The Roach Ranch

Another holiday weekend is upon us and you know what that means! I'm dishing out EVEN MORE of the biggest, healthiest Blaptica Dubia on the net, and stretching your dollar further than ever before!

I have quite a few private customers, shops & stores that I take care of offline, so this sale is "First Come, First Serve" as I only have set so much stock aside for my online customers. Don't wait! Contact me TODAY to set up your order and get more bang for your buck!

***YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER! My BBerry is acting up but I will get back to you as quickly as I can. Thanks! -Ian***

- FREE shipping Nationwide!
- 100% guaranteed!
- $25 Minimum on all orders

Here's the goods!

X-Small Nymphs - 100% Overcount on orders in the following counts!

"These guys are babies! All are at 1/4" or less in length and are great for feeding some of the smallest animals (good for baby bearded dragons). Or if you have the time and want to start a colony, you can buy in bulk and save yourself a ton of money!"

100 ct. - $20.00
200 ct. - $32.00
500 ct. - $70.00
1000 ct. - $120.00

Small Nymphs - 100% Overcount on orders in the following counts!

"Looking for a smaller feeder? These guys are perfect for a wide array of animals at only 1/4" to 3/4" in length. Not too big, not too small! Great for feeding any reptile or amphibian that need something a little larger than the extra small dubia!"

100 ct. - $22.00
200 ct. - $36.00
500 ct. - $80.00
1000 ct. - $140.00

Medium Nymphs - 50% Overcount on orders in the following counts!

"These guys are just in the middle at 3/4" to 1 1/4" and are great for feeding those animals that are in between sizes. They are also a good size to start a colony if you don't have the time or money and need something that won't take too long to grow or cost too much!"

100 ct. - $26.00
200 ct. - $44.00

Large Nymphs - Double the FREE Adult Pairs! (You still will get your 20% Overcount as well!)

"These orders are made up solely of BIG nymphs ready to start molting into adult dubia and have your colony up and running ASAP. All nymphs in these lots are 1 1/4" to 1 3/4", great for feeding larger reptiles and great for starting a colony!"

100 ct. - $32.00 (5) - Now you'll get 10!
200 ct. - $56.00 (10) - Now you'll get 20!
300 ct. - $80.00 (special product usually not offered) 30 Adult pair w/ order!

Mixed Nymphs - Double the FREE Adult Pairs! (You still will get your 20% Overcount as well!)

"An order of our mixed nymphs are a great way to start your colony. They include Small to Large Nymphs (no extra small included). They are great as samples when you don't need certain sizes or you just want to get a good colony going!"

100 ct. - $28.00 (3) - Now you'll get 6!
200 ct. - $48.00 (6) - Now you'll get 12
300 ct. - $68.00 (special product usually not offered) 20 Adult pair w/ order!

Adult Females - 50% Overcount on the following counts!

Most of these girls are leaving the facility preggo! You can't find an offer like this anywhere else. Have I lost my mind? Yep! You bet I have! So steal them while you can!

100 ct. - $72.00
200 ct. - $140.00
300 ct. - $204.00
500 ct. - $330.00
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread