Wanted Young Female Rhino Iguana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 12-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
kelseyx14
Young Female Rhino Iguana

I am now in search for a female rhino again. I had been all set to get one then the guy decided to sell her to someone else. I'm upset and heart broken, I really had my heart set on her. I'm hoping to find another that I will fall in love with just like I had with her. Now for the catch since of course there has to be one. I don't have $400 to spend. I'm looking at $200-$400 to build a custom cage. If you could help me out here please email me at kelsey_robitaille@yahoo.com. You can also text or call me at 1 413 464 156zero.

Thanks if you read all of this,
-Kelsey
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!