Help homing Juvenile Green Iguana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 01-26-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
Deathcleric
Help homing Juvenile Green Iguana

I live in the Dallas area in TX. I am a reptile fan and animal lover in general. I have several species of gecko, two axolotls, and a veiled chameleon. Recently my friend rescued a juvenile green iguana from an ad on Craigslist that was giving away a free iguana. She dumped the little guy on me once she realized how big they get and can be aggressive. She told me how she was keeping him and I knew that it wasn't under any special heating or lights and looked quite sick. She had been feeding it only celery for a couple months. I have been getting him/her back to proper health, but I know that I wont be able to keep him/her because of size concerns and I am also in a single bedroom apartment with my other pets I take care of. Right now he is a juvenile obviously, but I hold him every day to get him used to human contact and I am feeding him an iguana diet with mustard greens, bell peppers and some banana as a treat from time to time. I know that placing a green iguana can be difficult. If you have anyone you may know who has lost an iguana recently from old age or is looking to add one to their home (and is aware of the necessary conditions for homing an iguana), if you could please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #2
Helenthereef
Suggest you post in the "adoptions" forum as well:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=465

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!