Illegal Venomoid Petition - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-03-2006, 10:05 AM   #1
BWSmith
Illegal Venomoid Petition

I am not certain that I have ever posted a petition link before, but this one I feel VERY strongly about and would appreciate support. Not only does Ray Hoser produce venomoids (not the issue), but he does so in a cruel fashion and downright illegally. Unlike most online petitions, this has been in the works for a while and all contacts have already been made. To demonstrate that this is serious matter that many of us are very adamant about, here is the list of official sponsors for the petition:
Mark O'Shea

Dr. Wolfgang W%u00FCster

David Williams

Dr Bryan Grieg Fry

Shane Hunter

Scott Bice

B.W. Smith

aussiereptilekeeper.com

thereptileroom.org

reptileeducation.com

Australianherps List

AFTCRA.org.au

venomlist.com

venomdoc.com

Save Our Tarantulas

herpetologicalbreedingresearch

Hunter Serpentology Labs

snakegetters.com

crocodileencounters.com.au

This is an impressive list. So please visit the petition site at http://www.aussiereptileclassifieds.com/phpPETITION/

I am certain the once you read over it and understand just what type of "person" we are dealing with, then we will have your support. There is a tremendous amount of information on that page. The entire right hand sidebar is all articles written relating to this man's practices. This is an international effort with herpetologists, herpetoculturists, scientists, and herpetological organizations from across the globe coming together in one common goal; to stop the illegal practices of ONE MAN, Raymond Hoser. Thanks so much everyone.

Old 08-03-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
ive signed. and i posted this elsewhere too! im happy to get the word out on this subject. its horriffic and cruel.

Old 08-03-2006, 06:49 PM   #3
Tim Cole
I didn't see

Carolina Reptile Supply sponsoring this either!

I signed it.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:50 PM   #4
crotalusadamanteus
Thumbs up

Of course i signed. I'll be sharing the link if you have no objections. I can get a lot of other sigs. A worthy cause indeed.

Rick

Old 08-07-2006, 03:29 AM   #5
MiqeMorbid
I signed it too.. And sponsored it.

Old 08-07-2006, 09:28 AM   #6
BWSmith
The interesting thing is that this is not about venomoids or the ethical arguments regarding them. This is about hoser's methods of creating them. Both sides of the venomoid debate are rallying around this petition.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:17 AM   #7
BWSmith
How is this for exposure?
http://www.markoshea.tv/

Old 08-09-2006, 11:13 AM   #8
christopher66
Ive signed it but have not received a conformation e-mail yet.
Its been a few days now.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #9
MiqeMorbid
Check your "junkmail"..

Old 08-09-2006, 01:11 PM   #10
scalesnstuff
Peaked my curiosity

And I found this site.

http://www.venomousreptiles.org/articles/55

Scroll down and you will see the pics of what looks like a home procedure. This has to be one of the saddest things that I have seen in awhile. :

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!