For Sale 3 Year Old Cuban Rock Iguana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
Sandbag
3 Year Old Cuban Rock Iguana

Trying to sell my 3 year old Cuban rock, he's 30" and has been living off of a diet of Mazuri Tortoise and the Kaplan iguana salad (http://www.anapsid.org/iguana/igdiet.HTML). He's pretty flighty as he was raised outdoors in the couple years before I had him though I'm sure with enough work he'll calm down pretty well. I'd prefer him to go to someone with experience, I want to make sure he goes to a good home!

I'd prefer to sell locally (South Florida) and I'm trying to get $250.00 for him.

And a non flash washed out shot taken outdoors:
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
Riplee
he is awsome

Old 10-22-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
LizardMania
Hi there! If you would consider shipping to Michigan, he would have an awesome home! I've worked with cyclura a lot, and only looking for a family pet. He would be spoiled!

Thank you!

Old 10-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #4
Sandbag
That certainly isn't out of the question, if you're willing to cover shipping costs. I've never shipped a reptile before though, if you've got some experience with it that would be awesome. However I can always go through shipyourreptiles.com

Also just a reminder he's not super tame at the moment, but you've worked with cyclura before so I'm sure you won't have a problem!

Toss me an email (sandbag at me dot com) and we can talk a bit further about it if you'd like!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
Sandbag
This guy is still available!

He's an awesome lizard, if I had more space and more time to work with him I'd definitely hold on to him as I'm sure he has the potential to be an amazing pet with the right amount of interaction.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #6
Sandbag
Bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #7
imenoff
interested

would like some info...live in aventura and interested in your iguana...I can be reached at 786-325-0110....thanks, michael

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread