3 year old male cuban rock iguana and a pair of albino and snow bullsnakes for trade. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 10-25-2009, 02:18 AM   #1
RobertIII
3 year old male cuban rock iguana and a pair of albino and snow bullsnakes for trade.

I have a few things to sell or trade.

First I have a 3 year old male cuban rock iguana up for grabs! This guy is awsome. He is about 36 inches give or take, healthy as an ox and is in great condition. He has all his toes and tails. He is not the tamest iguana out there..but he calms down after he is in your hands. no cage included.
His trade value is $300.

I also have a pair of bullsnakes I am looking to move. The male is an albino 3 year old, about 5ft long. he eats f/t med rats and is very tame. He is stunning in person. The female is 2 year old snow bullsnake about 4ft long and just gorgous. She is feeding on f/t sm rats and is tame as well. no cages included. For the pair, the trade value is $250.

I am located in Orange county, Ca and willing to travel to LA and riverside area to meet up. I would prefer to do a local trade, but may consider shipping for the right deal. I will not ship first though. Again, I would prefer local pick up in the southern CA area.

********THINGS I AM LOOKING TO TRADE FOR*************

Play station 3
WII
Newer specialized mt. bikes
guns
digital dslr cameras
Black pine snakes
Olive python
Rhino Iguana

**and anything else you may want to offer..Just shoot me a pm or a message and let me know what you have to trade..worst I could say is no.
Will accept cash as well

Female snow bullsnake

Male Albino BullSnalke

Male cuban rock iguana
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
austin3402
Wii for Cuban Rock Iguana

I have a Wii up for trade for your cuban rock iguana if you'd like.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:03 AM   #3
Derekm
I have a hypo Nicaraguan boa Brazilian rainbow boa and some ps3 games
metal gear
call of duty 4
bad company
resident evil 5 for the Cuban rock I can pick up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!