Trade Geckos for Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-10-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
the gecko geek
Talking Geckos for Boas

I have some of this years hatchlings that I would like to trade for a boa or two. I'm looking for a TH moonglow, albino motley, Central American stuff, T+ stuff, anything really.
Just let me know what you have and we'll go from there.

Tremper albino, 66% het raptor, 50% possible giant (father is a possible SG)
Slight regen tail. Dropped it first night out of the egg, hasn't affected it in the least. (Looks female)
Currently weighs 23g

RAPTOR, father is a possible giant, (father weighs 76g right now and is picking up weight while breeding, and he is a TANK) Nice solid stripes down the sides, and cool head pattern. High white sides.
Currently weighs 16g

RAPTOR, almost identical to the father, already getting huge. Eggmate to above gecko
currently weighs 22g

Partial reverse stripe RAPTOR, slight birth defect, (inquire for details)
currently weighs 11g

RAPTOR, Nice color and one spot on the back. Nice head pattern too. Currently weighs 9g

Last but not least is my one holdback RAPTOR, Very nice stripes down the sides, and the stripes carry through into the carrot tail! This one is the pick of the litter for sure! (looking female)
Currently weighs 29g

I have a couple of hatchlings that aren't ready to leave yet, and one is a possible super giant RAPTOR! For the right trade I would throw both of the new babies in there too!
You can contact me via PM, email: the_gecko_geek@yahoo.com, or by call/text. (760)207-3466 If I don't answer leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!