Inquiry Evolution Reptile/Evolution Products, Inc. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
snakehobbyist
Evolution Reptile/Evolution Products, Inc.

Has anyone ever heard of this company? I was looking into purchasing a rack system from them. It looks like they use an automating cutting machine to cut the pieces with holes pre-drilled. They ship the parts to your house and you assemble. The racks are pretty cheap in comparison to other companies. Is this company legit? Are the racks good quality? They don't have any reviews that I can find which worries me. Any information would be very helpful.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
Snake-Queen
I have one of their boa enclosures and I like it. I'm not sure about the racks & putting them together though. I deal with them at shows where everything is assembled.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
safe78
I have 4 racks from them and love them and I'm going to be getting one of his incubators

Old 09-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #4
Kilzac
I cannot vouch for their rack systems, other than seeing them at the local reptile shows. They look to be nicely put together but I have never purchased one, but I do have their 4x2 enclosures and in my opinion they are pretty nice. I have not had any problems with them, other than the fact that if the humidity stays too high the plexiglass warps a bit and makes them a little hard to close.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!