Bad Guy Kyle L. Demoske THIEF, Amber Diehl THIEF, Eric Fairburn THIEF - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:26 PM   #21
CatchemallSC
I know my state laws and regulations

Old 08-08-2017, 10:35 PM   #22
CatchemallSC
I'm actually alotted 10 per six month period. I have not gone over my quota and never will. I am not a raper if the wild. I do however market and sell for some if my friends and family members which is by no means illegal. Tho I must admit, I have been slow on Mr. McNabbs order. This reaction was quite unnecessary. He will be taken care of and knows it. I'm sure just like me life has kicked us all in the face at some point. Thank you fur you nonbiased reaction tho. This will all be cleared up by Friday

Old 08-08-2017, 11:43 PM   #23
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchemallSC View Post
This reaction was quite unnecessary.
Sorry, I disagree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alternaguy View Post
I was asked to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what happened. No communication from them at all after that day which has been over 3 weeks now.
I would never do business with someone who gets paid with this kind of money transfer and then stops communicating, it reeks of scam.

If you know there are going to be delays on a promised order, you need to notify a customer who has paid. The fact that you were relocating and your phones may have been off is irrelevant, your neighbors, family members all have either phones or internet access, a message could have been sent.

Quote:
This will all be cleared up by Friday
Only Friday will show if this is an empty promise, and perhaps you will have some additional attempts to string along this buyer. Post the tracking number Friday.

I'm glad the OP posted this, so that others can see your attitude, seller. You should be apologizing for the delay and poor communications, and perhaps offering a partial refund, instead you whine about car trouble and you still haven't fixed the issue.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:01 AM   #24
Snake-Queen
Quote:

Tho I must admit, I have been slow on Mr. McNabbs order.
That is an understatement.

Quote:
This reaction was quite unnecessary. He will be taken care of and knows it.
Obviously, he did not know that, he wrote this thread. This reaction is exactly what happens when you cut communication with your customer for a month.

Quote:
I'm sure just like me life has kicked us all in the face at some point.
Yes, but unlike you, we would do whatever it took to make sure our customer knew what was going on.

Here is my issues with your claims, there was no contact for a month or more, this thread was started and you finally start communicating. If he had let it go for longer, he still wouldn't know what was going on.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:28 AM   #25
CatchemallSC
Mr. McNabb has been well aware of the situation for the duration there of. We just recently spoke but because I wasn't able to send his order Monday this thread was posted. I have maintained a fine working relationship with him and although we've had issues this was completely unnecessary and as far saying unlike me you'd do whatever you could I disagree. You'd take care of you first because that's life and that's the way people work. Mr. McNabb has every right to be upset and I don't blame him for it. Which is why I'm actually responding. Normally I wouldn't waste my time because I have better things to do like figure our which dumpster doesn't have rotten food because I'm starving. Judge if you will it matters not to me or anyone else that's involved other than the fact that this is completely uncalled for and I feel violated for the fact he's putting my past on social media. Youre investigating the wrong person. Maybe you should look more into you're buyers sometimes before jumping seller

Old 08-09-2017, 07:40 AM   #26
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Mr. McNabb has been well aware of the situation for the duration there of. We just recently spoke but because I wasn't able to send his order Monday this thread was posted. I have maintained a fine working relationship with him and although we've had issues this was completely unnecessary and as far saying unlike me you'd do whatever you could I disagree. You'd take care of you first because that's life and that's the way people work. Mr. McNabb has every right to be upset and I don't blame him for it. Which is why I'm actually responding. Normally I wouldn't waste my time because I have better things to do like figure our which dumpster doesn't have rotten food because I'm starving. Judge if you will it matters not to me or anyone else that's involved other than the fact that this is completely uncalled for and I feel violated for the fact he's putting my past on social media. Youre investigating the wrong person. Maybe you should look more into you're buyers sometimes before jumping seller
Did I miss some revelation about your past?

When he gets the turtles, he will post and this will be resolved.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:42 AM   #27
CatchemallSC
I'll post tracking and he can post when he receives. Thank you for your time

Old 08-09-2017, 08:18 AM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
this is completely uncalled for and I feel violated for the fact he's putting my past on social media.
He has every right. Despite all your drama and talk of dumpsters, you could have found someone with a phone and let him know what was going on. You chose not to do that, leaving him wondering if he was going to get what he paid for.

I think future potential customers will find this thread valuable, because it shows how you respond when there are issues in your life (and we all have issues). You place your customers squarely on the back burner.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:58 AM   #29
Guy Castro
Quote:
I must admit, I have been slow on Mr. McNabbs order.
Slow??? You have been non-existent for 3wks+. Now,because of this thread,you magically show up. I would never ever do this to a customer, period! I would immediately contact my customer, if any issue arose. You have zero excuse! I can't stand people that pull this kind of crap!

Old 08-09-2017, 10:13 AM   #30
CatchemallSC
See this is the problem with these threads. Y'all act like you know everything about everyone. I've been in contact tact with Richard. It hasnt been three weeks since we've talked it's been three weeks since I've shipped. Until you've walked in my shoes keep your holier than thou to yourself. People make mistakes. He and I know he will get get what he paid for and we will be done. This whole thread is a waste of time and effort. But thanks for completely wasted biased opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!