Info Thomas Raspoptsis - Pending Refund... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:02 AM   #11
scosta56
Good luck Sam. Please keep us posted. Definitely do not take this lightly. You need to act now and not give him a day longer. Like Lucille stated above you need to watch the statue of limitations. He is playing games because he probably does not have 26 k just laying around, and hopes the longer he can delay you from taking action the more time he buys for said statues to run out. Sorry for spelling errors on above post. Use a mobile phone for this site only and my phone is evil with spell correct lol.

Old 06-10-2015, 01:30 PM   #12
yeloowtang
keep an eye on that statue of limitation, here anyways it's 3 years.

you could also go after his estate not sure how you say it in english ?? or the term used.... sorry i'm french
in french it's ( hypotheque legale) thinks it's foreclosure in English ??? this means that if he declares bankrupcy !!! you still run a chance of getting $$ from the estate..

I wouldn't wait any longer no matter how nice he tries to be..

as others said bananas have lost the value so fast that you would have had to get them in 2010 to have made $$ off them.. most that got on that wagon after that, realised their mistake, since by the time their females started to lay eggs, others had bananas of every morph combo available..

I think two years of waiting is long enough, and action needs to take place.. 26K is a good chunk of $$ to lose.. wait no longer

Old 06-10-2015, 04:21 PM   #13
bigdogg
Just to clarify something with everyone. " Pro Herps " is my Business name and not Tom's. Toms business is ESNAKE or was. I was starting to broker the deal between Sam and Tom. Then Tom refused to give me my commision on the sale so I put Sam in direct contact with Tom and backed out of the deal. I know Sam doesn't mean to bring my name into this at least I hope not. But I saw no money from this deal. I just was trying to help a customer and a friend. Tom had since gotten out of the industry and screwed a lot of people in the process. But I would like to state for the RECORD Tom has NOTHING TO DO with PRO HERPS. PRO HERPS Has nothing to do with this sale other then the transaction started with me.

Old 06-10-2015, 06:42 PM   #14
spmacarthur
I apologize for the confusion! This is true. bigdogg arranged a sale for four bananas, but then Tom took over and the deal was changed to 4 bananas + 4 banana combos (pins, etc). I've since done business with bigdogg and believe he a is a solid businessman.

Tom called me earlier today and assured me that we would start something going tomorrow morning. I have heard this before, but I am lawyered up and hopeful. His communication has always been pretty solid, albeit never following through on payments.

Old 06-11-2015, 10:16 AM   #15
scosta56
Glad to hear you have retained a lawyer. I would definitely save all correspondences from him , and pass it all on to your lawyer. The best case scenario at this point is he finally starts to make payments. The worse now you take him to court. Just do not give him a second longer to make things right. Time to definitely take much needed action against him. Good luck please keep us posted. I am very curious if he will finally make payments or still play the game.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:09 AM   #16
spmacarthur
Well, apparently Tom found the money to hire a lawyer.... Guess we'll see what happens. Hope he pulls through, but it sounds like he's about to try and screw me

Old 06-26-2015, 10:59 AM   #17
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by spmacarthur View Post
Well, apparently Tom found the money to hire a lawyer.... Guess we'll see what happens. Hope he pulls through, but it sounds like he's about to try and screw me
You just need a raging judge!
http://www.taurususa.com/product-det...egory=Revolver

Old 07-07-2015, 07:33 AM   #18
spmacarthur
Still nothing... And Bigdogg was telling me that Thomas recently transferred his restaurants and house title to his son

If anyone knows Thomas Raspoptsis, please reach out to him and ask him to pay back his debt and not rob me

Old 07-07-2015, 12:08 PM   #19
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by spmacarthur View Post
Still nothing... And Bigdogg was telling me that Thomas recently transferred his restaurants and house title to his son

If anyone knows Thomas Raspoptsis, please reach out to him and ask him to pay back his debt and not rob me
I think his actions show that he has no intention of paying you back.

He may also be looking at filing bankruptcy if he's hiding assets by transferring them out of his name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!