Tortoise Health - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum

Notices

Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum This forum is for the purpose of discussing any topics concerning the turtles and tortoises of the world.

Old 11-28-2007, 06:37 PM   #41
baybay
I do have the zooo med bulb which produces uvb

Old 11-29-2007, 10:06 AM   #42
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Great you have the zoomed Powersun. I would replace it though, after about 6 months or so. The UVB output declines fairly quickly. If you want to stick with a mercury vapor bulb after that, I recommend either the Megaray or the T-rex active UV heat.
How is your tortoise today?

Tracie

Old 11-29-2007, 03:10 PM   #43
baybay
I got a new one today thats a t rex mercury vapor. My torts at the vets untill saturday for his respitory infection, but i called there and they said he is eating and getting over it well.

Old 12-01-2007, 12:20 AM   #44
mateomasfeo
Glad to hear the little feller is on the mend!

Old 12-01-2007, 07:27 AM   #45
deborahbroadus
Yes! That is good news! Lucy is such a cutie. Where did you purchase her? I am very interested in obtaining one. If that marbling is normal it's really pretty. I haven't been able to find information on that issue, and would want to make sure I got one that marbled as she aged.

Old 12-01-2007, 01:18 PM   #46
baybay
I got my tortoise at petco but it was very mistreated. It was in the same small enclosher as some russins and hermans, they were on top of eachother! it was so sad to see them eating the same and living the same. i have not come across another cherry head at the petstore since i got mine. But i got mate home from the vets today and they said he hasnt ate since i called them last, but right when i got home and put him in his tank he wass runing around, drinking and chowing down*YAY*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!