Bad Guy Carson Phelps strikes again - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
ballisticballs
Carson Phelps strikes again

Carson Phelps strikes again .

I contacted Carson about the Lucy retic he has for sale on kingsnake for $8k last week to see if he would be interested in a trade for 5 of my snakes including a high white pied , goldenchild, Carmel albino , Dh albino pied and a couple burms and some cash . He agreed to do the trade and I needed to ship first which is fine until I read about him on the bio ..LOL

So I contacted him at we agreed to ship the same time next day service and of course he didn't follow through and I was very very pissed off . The guy had enough nerve to tell me he didn't ship and still asked for a tracking number on his new free animals...

But I'm lucky to say my good Karma came through as I was checking flights to pay him a visit the local ups store I use called me and apologized because for some reason my box had not been picked up or scanned in and it was still at the store ... He He

I knew I was taking a risk but it was worth it for a Lucy ... LOL I just figured the risk was a little less since I'm a world known top custom bike builder and I have customers in pretty much every state including a guy 20 miles from Carson that he definitely would not want to meet on bad terms ..

Old 09-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
Ken Foose
I have had many very pricy buys, sells and especially trades with Carson, and despite some of the not so flattering threads here, have had nothing but success and actual pleasure doing business with Carson. We've had deals that have taken a year to complete on both our ends, and he has never let me down and has always come through. I don't know what went wrong with your deal with him, but all I can say is that he has treated me with respect and fairness, and I'll continue my business relationship with him.

Old 09-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #3
ballisticballs
I really wish I would have been treated with the same respect as you thats for sure . I have been trading bikes,cars,truck,snakes and lizards for 15 years and they have been according to plan everytime for the most part . I really would like this deal to workout !!

Old 09-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
Jadenkisses
Can you post any/all emails between you two?
Also, have you notified him of this thread?

Old 09-21-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
deborahbroadus
In my opinion, it appears that the OP is engaging in what looks to me like a "pressure tactic."

He has stated that the deal didn't go though, and that he's found threads that make him happy about his "luck." Yet, he seems to STILL want the deal to go though although he's posted a bad guy thread?

I must be missing something...

Old 09-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
Laura Fopiano
a little more than preasure Deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballisticballs View Post
Carson Phelps strikes again .

I contacted Carson about the Lucy retic he has for sale on kingsnake for $8k last week to see if he would be interested in a trade for 5 of my snakes including a high white pied , goldenchild, Carmel albino , Dh albino pied and a couple burms and some cash . He agreed to do the trade and I needed to ship first which is fine until I read about him on the bio ..LOL

So I contacted him at we agreed to ship the same time next day service and of course he didn't follow through and I was very very pissed off . The guy had enough nerve to tell me he didn't ship and still asked for a tracking number on his new free animals...

But I'm lucky to say my good Karma came through as I was checking flights to pay him a visit the local ups store I use called me and apologized because for some reason my box had not been picked up or scanned in and it was still at the store ... He He

I knew I was taking a risk but it was worth it for a Lucy ... LOL I just figured the risk was a little less since I'm a world known top custom bike builder and I have customers in pretty much every state including a guy 20 miles from Carson that he definitely would not want to meet on bad terms ..
seems the op is more than willing to break the law in order to get what he wants.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #7
neelytd
Until the OP show's some proof (receipt/tracking number) that he did attempt to ship his animals, he really has no argument or complaint against this guy.

Right now, there's no proof that the OP even attempted to ship his animals. Word against word...not really acceptable on the BOI from what I've seen...

Old 09-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #8
bkline
I recently was supposed to meet with Carson and sell him a package of pastel female balls. He came up with excuse after excuse. I bought these animals to resell to him and explained to him hey I'm laying my money out we need to meet up asap. But he gave me 3different excuses and bailed numerous times

Old 09-21-2010, 02:22 PM   #9
ballisticballs
Man carson im sorry for starting this thread but I was really mad this morning when I got your text that you didn't really sent the snake ,, so being a hothead I started this thread due to the facts in other bio's about you . here is my tracking # 1Z683RE50196728303I UPS yours you sent me was 873772518413 . Fedex

Old 09-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
jfreels
That FedEx tracking number doesn't appear to be working for me........

(UPS one is working fine though)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!