Inquiry AAAfrogs, Aaron Ackerman, Aaron's frog ranch????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
madshark
AAAfrogs, Aaron Ackerman, Aaron's frog ranch?????

I am trying to find out what's going on with this guy. Ordered some stuff and cannot get any response, refund, product, etc.

Old 09-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
31drew31
Unfortunately the owner of AAAFrogs is having some personal issues and has not been operating his business for about 3-4 months. If you paid through PayPal I would suggest filing a claim and getting your money back from PayPal.

He is actually a good guy, just is having some trouble at the moment. Sad thing is his rep and his business' rep is forever screwed.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
madshark
He is not a good guy. Good guys do not lie, cheat and steal. All of which Aaron Acker has done.

Here is a timeline of exactly what happened with my dealing with this dirtbag.

1) Order placed 7/27/11.

2) After waiting 15 days and many attempts to contact aaafrogs I filed a claim with PayPal 8/11/11.

3) Waited 10 days for PayPal to find in my favor on 8/22/11.

4) Then wait 7 days for the funds to be credited to my PayPal account on 8/29/11.

5) And 4 days for my money to be transferred back to my bank account, today 9/2/11.

Because this "good guy" refused to just do the right thing, I was out $131.77 for 37 days. I don't know what to get from all that, other than maybe don't trust or ever do business with anyone from aaafrogs.

If he was such a good guy he would have refunded my money immediately upon deciding npot to fulfill my order. Likewise he would have ceased taking orders and refunded the money of other people. The fact that he continued to operate his website and take orders and money with no intention of shipping product makes him a thief and a conman.

I attempted to contact Aaron Acker by email, telephone and through aaafrogs and his personal facebook account in order to get a refund. At one point he replied with a nasty comment saying to "go f#ck" myself and get a life. And that he had paid everyone back. Look around on DB, dartden, etc. and you will find quite a few people who are still out money. He is a liar.

So, Drew, you are wrong he is not a "good guy". He is a lieing, thieving piece of trash. It is not a sad thing his reputation is screwed. It is the natural offshoot of lieing to and stealing from people.

The up side is I made my own vert kit which looks a lot better than the couple I have seen of his. And got a really nice LED setup from Pacific LED which unlike his, is actually designed as a plant grow light.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!