Inquiry On Floyd Russel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2003, 10:41 AM   #1
redtailman
Inquiry On Floyd Russel

im thinking about buying 1.1 100% albino hets from floyd russel just looking for any feed back your thoughts?

Old 12-27-2003, 01:31 AM   #2
boagurl
Thumbs up Floyd Russell is awesome!

HI!I JUST BOUGHT A FEMALE HOGG ISLAND BOA FROM FLOYD FROM THE REPTIBID AUCTION AND I AM TOTALLY HAPPY AND IMPRESSED WITH HIM.HE SHIIPPED QUICKLY AND HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR AFTER THE SALE TO MAKE SURE I WAS PLEASED WITH MY SNAKE.SHE IS AWESOME.GREAT REPRESENTATION,ETC.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND I HOPE TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN REAL SOON.I WOULD SAY GO FOR IT,YOU'LL BE VERY PLEASED,HOPE THIS HELPS,SONDRA RUDNICK

Old 12-27-2003, 10:33 PM   #3
Jim@SW
Stop! One of the worst

If this is the same guy that runs AQUATIC ENVIRONMENTS AND MORE in OR ?
I have been in the hobby for over 20 years, and this guy is in my top five for being the worst I have ever met. I purchase eight adult female balls. He said they were long term captive and feeding with no problems. Well, when I got them they were full of ticks,mites, and worms. Of course when I wanted to send them back. No reply on e-mails or calls. When I got his pet store number and called he said he would give me a pair of 66% peids instead, and keep my money. Got screwed on first deal. NOT falling for poss hets from him. Only thing that saved me is I paid with VISA. Once I contested that and got my money back. I got lots of calls and e-mails wanting to know where his f-ing snakes were.
Please be careful buying hets from the unknown thrid parties!

Jim Stelpflug
swreptiles

Old 12-28-2003, 01:38 AM   #4
AQUATI
check this thread out also -- Floyd

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=29229

Hi jim -- you got your money back and I never said they were LTC I told you they were at my wholesalers for about 1 month -- and the only time I email saying where are my ff-ing snakes is after you got your money back --- Floyd

Old 12-29-2003, 12:30 AM   #5
Jim@SW
Proof ????

You say I never tried to return your snakes? I was not going to send back till I had the money I paid you. If you remember. I sent back more snakes than I purchased from you. You screwed a young man in Colorado on two adults. I sent them back with my eight.
I sent them C. O. D. for the freight UPS next day. UPS had to come back because the rich pet shop owner you are did not have the freight money.
Now you e-mail me on the side and say not to bad mooth you.
Come on. I wish I was warned of you in the begining. I would not of ever purchased from you.
Check out my compaany on this board.(SWRETILE or Jim & Nancy Stelpflug) I think you will find that I am a man of my words.

Thanks everyone
Jim Stelpflug
SWREPTILE

Old 12-29-2003, 12:44 AM   #6
AQUATI
I sent them C. O. D. for the freight UPS next day. UPS had to come back because the rich pet shop owner you are did not have the freight money.

Jim, I had the money but the ups driver wanted a money order and would not wait for me to get one from the bank next to my store =-- also I never siad that you that you would not return the snakes === the thing between me and you is in the past -- you got your money back and I got the snakes back -- it is all a done deal -- Also you only sent 9 back the 2 from the guy in Co -- and then 7 because you said one died REMEMBER??? and also you said you would return the 8 when you got your money but that did not happen til I sent the hog g I got from the guy in Co and then you were suppose to send them airborne and that did not happen either you sent them ups a few days later -- I made the deal with you right like I said I would most wouldn't -- I think I did what needed to be done -
you got paid the full amount even though I did not recieve all the snakes back and I took your word the one died like you said I did not ask for any proof the one died -- I took you for your word JIM -- -- we are donem == Thanks JIM Floyd

Old 12-29-2003, 12:43 PM   #7
BitisNasicornis
Hey Jim, looks like you are the only one who has a beef with Floyd. Floyd helped me get a snake that wasn't even his reponsibillity. In October, I bought some snakes from a guy named Ricky Lewis ( see Ricky Lewis... Deal gone bad, here on the BOI). Ricky basically pawned me off on Floyd claiming that Floyd knew what was going on and was sending me a snake. When I e-mailed Floyd, he was blind sided, but, after I explained the issue, he told Ricky that the snakes Ricky was supposed to get, were now going to me. Floyd not only sent me the 2 snakes he was supposed to send to Ricky, after all Ricky did ask him to fix his debt with me, he also sent me one of the snakes Ricky sent him. I got a Rock python, a Carpet python, and a Burmese python. All are very healthy and eating like pigs. Floyd went out of his way to help me get what I was owed, since the person who owed me wasn't man enough to do so himself. So, as far as Floyd misrepresenting something he sent, I don't buy it. It sounds to me like Jim changed his mind mid stream, and instead of looking like a fool, he is trying to make Floyd look like a fool. I have refered people to Floyd and everyone of them are happy with what they got.

Old 12-29-2003, 02:56 PM   #8
joels417
Floyd has always been good to me, I'd do business with him in a heartbeat.

Good luck.

Joel

Old 01-03-2004, 01:13 AM   #9
AQUATI
THANK YOU ALL !!

THANK YOU JOEL --- SONDRA -- RICHARD-- AND YES EVEN YOU JIM -- I HAD A PROBLEM AND YOU WERE NOT HAPPY - YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK AND I GOT MOST OF MY SNAKES BACK --
THIS ALL IS A WONDERFUL LEARNING EXPRINCE FOR ME AND I THINK FOR EVERYONE WHO DOES HERPS -- I AM NEW TO THIS WHOLE THIONG I JUST STARTED DOING REPTILES IN JUNE AND BOY HAVE I LEARNED SOME THINGS LOL --- I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF THE AWESOME PEOPLE I HAVE MET IN THIS SHORT TIME-- LIKE ALEX HUE -- ADAM FROM MILLINEUM MORPHS -- ALFREADO FROM EXTREME REPTILES - AND I KNOW I AM MISSING MORE PEOPLE lol--- ALSO I AM GLAD I CAN BRING SOME NICE ANIMALS TO PEOPLE AND I HAVE GOTTEN SOME WONDERFUL ANIMALS THIS PAST 6 MONTHS -- AND I HOPE TO CONTINUE TO GET GREAT ANIMALS FOR BUYERS --

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY AND PROSPERIOUS NEW YEAR !! AND I LOOK FORWORD TO MEETING MORE AWESOME PEOPLE IN 2004 ---- AQUATI !!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!