Bad Guy Cutting Edge Morphs AKA Joe Pomrink PLEASE READ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
funkdoc
Cutting Edge Morphs AKA Joe Pomrink PLEASE READ

This Post is in regards to Cutting Edge Morphs AKA Joe Pomrink. Hes is currently doing business from Somerdale, NJ....DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

Im gonna make this as short as possible. Firstly Joe and I were suppose to be partners, We swapped out snakes between our collections for certain projects. For a few months all was fine. Then 2-3 months ago he upped and vanished. Turned his cell phone off and stopped responding to emails. So basically i was out of about 40 snakes or so. I am not some big breeder but was trying to get started in the business within the last year. So basically he walked off with stuff from Pieds to Albino projects to various other morphs. So i google his name a few days ago and up on Fauna low and behold this guy is listing my snakes for sale. I was L IVID. He layed low for a few months, then tried to unload and he already did sell a good deal of them off already. He did bring back maybe 4 snakes from the initial swap about 3 months ago and outside of him being a thief and a lying sack of crap this is what is most concerning.

Upon returning these snakes i noticed they were not acting/responding the way they should be. As time went on i had these snakes checked out. They were all SICK and really bad. 3 weeks ago my first snake died. I have 3 others who are showing the same symptoms. It seemed like an RI so we treated them with Baytril. After several treatments of baytril the initial Orange ghost female died. I have 3 more snakes in my possession that are showing the same symptoms. I am continuing to treat them and going to switch treatments here and try a different method to try to save these last 3. It almost doesnt seem to be a regular old RI. Its seems much
much worse.

My biggest concern with this outside of pretty much losing 75% of my collection to a thief is he is unloading these animals and they are VERY VERY ill. Hes firesaling these animals off to get rid of sick animals to unsuspecting people. I have about 20 snakes still left at my house and they are monitored daily for changes. Im not very hopeful though and outside of losing what i worked for in regards to the animals to him i fear that this sickness the he is unloading is gonna wipeout everything i have left. Which is why i highly advise no one...i mean no one ever buy anything from JOE POMRINK. Im am in a holding pattern with my animals for atleast the next 3 months in full quarantine. Like i said i am no big breeder, nor am i a big name but i have dealt with a decent amount of people on here on facebook and i can assure you no one will say im a terrible guy or has done shitty things to people. So far the people i have met and dealt with in this industry have been really good stand up people. And i just want people to be aware of the crap he is spreading outside of the fact hes a dirtbag. I have emails and texts to prove what im saying. HE LISTS here so please beware. And im sure you are gonna read this Joe...and i hope you get what you deserve. I know you didnt see this coming you didnt think i came to this site!!!!!

Old 03-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #2
Lucille
Thomas I think maybe your sick snakes need to go see the vet if they are that ill. I hope they get better.
Please post your emails and texts.

Old 03-09-2014, 05:28 PM   #3
funkdoc
They are being treated Lucille. The baytril failed on the first snake. I have 3 others that he returned to me that are showing symptoms. I am gonna have them try a different treatment obviously now. That said i understand i have to cut my losses on the snakes Joe Pomrink still has. I wont get them back as he has already sold some and is listing some of them here. I made this post to protect anyone who has already purchased, traded etc with him and people who have inquired of the things he has for sale. Like i said i do have texts and emails proving my partnership with him and i can share them if you want its a hella lot of texts/emails but since he returned those 4 animals to me like 3 months ago hes disappeared...and now i know why. And i figured im already damaged by him and his doings, i dont want anyone else to be.

Old 03-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkdoc View Post
low and behold this guy is listing my snakes for sale.
Post what you have that shows they are your snakes, and that you had an agreement with him that he could use them for projects, please.

Old 03-09-2014, 05:51 PM   #5
Rawbbeh
Press criminal charges? Have you filed a police report?

Old 03-09-2014, 11:50 PM   #6
Chris Kennard
RI may be a symptom of a more dangerous condition for which the meds you are administering may be ineffective. Get them to a vet. Why would that even be considered anything less than a necessity.

Old 03-10-2014, 12:05 AM   #7
Chris Kennard
Also, given the delicate condition (knocking on deaths door), three months in quarantine without a professional diagnosis may be insufficient.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:24 AM   #8
Ron Allen
Antibiotic treatments are a shot in the dark with out a culture. Your vet should know this.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:35 AM   #9
RyanT
I've met him in person the one time we actually completed a deal because he is relatively local to me. Had my time completely wasted by him on two other occasions after that, one of which was me sitting in a parking lot waiting for him for almost 2 hours before he finally admitted he wasn't actually coming. He is an illiterate douchebag which I suspect to be on some heavy pharmaceuticals. He's a moron. That is all.

Old 03-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #10
RichsBallPythons
Get charges pressed, and ALL those in possession of the stolen snakes will have to hand over the snakes whether they like it or not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!