Bad Guy Cutting Edge Morphs AKA Joe Pomrink PLEASE READ - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:20 PM   #11
Jkuczka3
idk if it helps anyone at all, but Joe has contacted me as recent as end of Feb.

His email is still active I assume as he emailed me 2 weeks ago:

joe.pomrink@gmail.com

(just to add, he's a huge liar. Will promise anything and everything and never come through on it). I would avoid doing ANY type of business with him!

Old 03-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #12
Teatime
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkdoc View Post
Firstly Joe and I were suppose to be partners, We swapped out snakes between our collections for certain projects.
Do you have this agreement in writing at all?

Old 03-11-2014, 04:39 PM   #13
funkdoc
The pastel het clown was a snake of mine. It was purchased from Mark Edmonds at snakejems. It was not a Casey Lazik snake. I bought the snake to fire up a cheap possible clown project. It wasnt a 100% het. It was a possible het.

Unlike him i can have people confirm these purchases.

Hes a slimeball and scammer who was peddling sick animals. I made this post to make people aware. Question me all you want and doubt what i say thats fine...go ahead and buy something from him if you want.

Old 03-11-2014, 04:41 PM   #14
funkdoc
Outside of emails and texts unfortunately no. We were working on drawing up papers yes. Never got them done. Yes that was a huge error on my behalf i know that. Alot of things were going on in my life at the time like a split from my wife and i kinda had to act fast. I screwed the pooch on that one.

Old 03-11-2014, 06:07 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
i do have texts and emails proving my partnership with him and i can share them if you want
Please post them.

Old 03-11-2014, 07:11 PM   #16
Chris Kennard
Quote:
The pastel het clown was a snake of mine. It was purchased from Mark Edmonds at snakejems. It was not a Casey Lazik snake. I bought the snake to fire up a cheap possible clown project. It wasnt a 100% het. It was a possible het.

Unlike him i can have people confirm these purchases.

Hes a slimeball and scammer who was peddling sick animals. I made this post to make people aware. Question me all you want and doubt what i say thats fine...go ahead and buy something from him if you want.
Please don't mistake me for someone who distributes the validity of your claim regarding your dealings with this person. I do however question the procedures followed with regard to the sick snakes in question. There seem to be quarantine issues involved here as well as haphazard medical procedures.

Old 03-11-2014, 07:13 PM   #17
Chris Kennard
Meant to say discredits, not distributes.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #18
bobbafett
If you have proof, post it.

I don't understand why people make boi posts without proof and then go oh I have texts and blah blah blah. Then post them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #19
Amelanistic Orca
This guy is not all there is he:

Private Message: Re: 4000 gram Beast Female...
Recipients: Cutting Edge Morphs
03-16-2014, 04:39 PM
Tom Pecanic

Name : Thomas Pecanic

Trader Rating: (10)
Re: 4000 gram Beast Female...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutting Edge Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutting Edge Morphs
hey I don't mean any disrespect I'm just asking if she's some kind of wild caught female or a sub Saharan female that is going to get huge or something because $700 seems like a crazy price for a normal female even at 4000 grams especially since she's not proven and like I said I mean no disrespect at all I actually really like her and I'm very interested I just want to know more about her because she looks like the type of snake I would love to breed my GHIs to!! and being a 4000 grams virgin means that her first clutch is going to be a big one because from my experience if you wait until they're at least 2000 grams they never put out less than 10 eggs so she is very promising I would just really like to know more about her and if it's easier just contact me througj my email at joe.pomrink@gmail.com or text my cell at 609-206-8505 thank you very very much buddy by the way my name is Joe
I'm not trying to play games dude is she a normaland is she has sub-saharan or something I really want to know because I want to know she's the one that is going to get almost double the size of a normal bp because its not you not even close to work what your asking, like I said before I mean no disrespect and I didn't mean any disrespect though that was kind of harsh response from I was just asking facts about her you gotta admit that's a lot of money to ask unless she's some
special kind that puts out over 12 every time or more just let me know
You either want her or not. No games... Thank you kindly. She's proven, and has done huge litters.
She is already twice the size of your average female? Are you okay?

Delete this Message
Delete Message
To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message

Old 03-16-2014, 08:55 PM   #20
SnakeGuy415
^^^ What the heck did I just read..........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!