Bad Guy Cutting Edge Morphs AKA Joe Pomrink PLEASE READ - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:11 PM   #21
Ed Clark
Sounds like Joe=tweaker!

Old 03-16-2014, 10:57 PM   #22
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Sounds like Joe=tweaker!
Sorry... I was at the Lake posting and responding to this poor soul... I want t able to get this into a comprehensible format.

The last little snippet towards the bottom was my small responses to his "wall's of drama" posts. I'm waiting patiently for his reply, I can tell he's going out with a bang!

Old 03-17-2014, 06:45 AM   #23
Designer Ball Pythons
I've had multiple inquiries from Joe (and two sales). This seems to be the way he communicates. I've asked him to translate on numerous occasions and he told me he uses speech to text when emailing and texting. I've told him countless times that I couldn't understand his jibberish (Tom, your message is one of the better ones I've seen) and if he wanted a response from me in the future, to stop using speech to text and perhaps some punctuation.

Old 03-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #24
Bwilson36
He emailed me about my snakes and wanting to buy everything and we ended up with him taking to of mine so he could breed them and gave me two of his and he would talk to me all the time and i haven't heard from him in two weeks now he even gave me his house number saying his cell phone was messed up and today one of his snakes he gave me died it only ate once for me and just wasn't acting right and the other snake I have that he gave me only ate once since I had it too and he kept telling me he was waiting for his income tax money to come in and every week would be a delay and I hope someone can do something about this to stop him from doing this

Old 03-20-2014, 05:54 AM   #25
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwilson36 View Post
He emailed me about my snakes and wanting to buy everything and we ended up with him taking to of mine so he could breed them and gave me two of his and he would talk to me all the time and i haven't heard from him in two weeks now he even gave me his house number saying his cell phone was messed up and today one of his snakes he gave me died it only ate once for me and just wasn't acting right and the other snake I have that he gave me only ate once since I had it too and he kept telling me he was waiting for his income tax money to come in and every week would be a delay and I hope someone can do something about this to stop him from doing this
WOW!
http://www.grammarly.com/?alt776=1&q...FcFlOgodBxcA2g

Old 05-16-2014, 07:20 AM   #26
RyanT
Little Joey is back at it again with his big dreams and a new number (856-300-4246). Can't get rid of this guy, he's like herpes. Wasted about 2 hours on his fantasies before I realized it was him. He's gotten slightly more literate.

Old 05-16-2014, 08:57 AM   #27
funkdoc
Yes he is at it again. I have fairly recent emails from him telling me hes so so sorry he feels bad he screwed me over. I had three of his snakes in my possession while he had a caseload of mine...he wanted his three back and wanted to give me a sample of what he took from me. The snakes most of them weren't even stuff that was mine. Most of my animals were sold by him to fund his ghi and banana projects. That was nice of him. When I balked at him giving me snakes back that weren't even mine he went back to drug head joe. He has a serious drug problem and this was admitted by him to me via email. I can post the screenshots when I get home if anyone wants to see them. And I believe his new name for his business is Dark Horse morphs. I may be wrong on this if i am please correct me.

Old 05-21-2014, 08:21 AM   #28
silverishness
I'd like to see any photos you have; the more evidence against this guy, the merrier. Man, this is awful. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Old 05-21-2014, 10:27 PM   #29
Get Sum
This guy "Joe Pomrink" contacted me on 5/16/14 via text stating he wanted to purchase (6) of the ball morphs I had listed on one of my adds. His number is (856) 300-4246. I told him I needed a name and his email to forward pictures. After taking a bunch of new pictures and forwarding them to him, he sends me a series of emails (horrible English) and finally says he is willing to pay me $1,250 for $2,000+ worth of animals and the add clearly states: "Prices are Firm" Now to me, I take this as an insult...and never replied back. (2) hours later, I get another email stating that my animals are only 400-600 grams and no where close to being adults, that is why I offered you what I did...

Wait a second...Hey Dumb Azz, Why do you think my add stated "2013 Holdbacks"? Furthermore, The weight of each of my animals was listed in the add...right next to the price THAT SAYS FIRM! an hour later...He sends me another series of emails, (Showing me a picture of a really nice Mojave Leopard with a cool ringer)...and he says, "Check out this Leopard Mojave PIED...Yes he said PIED, that I just got for only $900. I respond back, stating it is a very nice animal, but it's not a pied...just a ringer! He then emails me back stating he now only wants both of my pastel leopard females but won't have any money till the following week.

Ha Ha Ha, I got a good laugh out of that one! Last reply: Joe, Do not make insulting offers. Furthermore, Do not make offers in general if you don't have any money...It doesn't work that way, Good Night!

His email must have changed from those that posted previously, The one he sent me messages was: darkhorsemorphs@gmail.com

Beware and look out, This guy is a waste of time!

Old 05-21-2014, 10:34 PM   #30
Get Sum
Waste of time

Before anyone ask me to submit screen shots of this whole conversation, I won't...It is a waste of time for me. Those that know me, know I would not make this up, those that don't...believe what you want! I posted it only to share my (short) experience with Joe Pomrink and to warn others about him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!