Bad Guy Itsbrad lace monitors - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2015, 10:57 PM   #11
PACCKMANS PYTHONS
I have a screenshot but im new to fauna and im not sure how to post it but i asked to send payment thru paypal and he sent me this email address "cdraper658@gmail.com" which he told me was his wife who im guessing is christina davis aka christina draper ! This guy is a long time scammer i just googled him!

Old 07-05-2015, 10:59 PM   #12
Where have all the good scammers gone! This guy isn't even trying hard!

Old 07-05-2015, 11:13 PM   #13
snowgyre
And to think I actually wasted time trying to help this guy out with his stolen monitors. Thanks for the detective work, folks. I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish with the lie about stolen monitors, other than to possibly give his other advertisements some authenticity??

Old 07-05-2015, 11:23 PM   #14
itsbrad
This is ludicrous. Nuff said.

Old 07-05-2015, 11:27 PM   #15
Helenthereef
So, no police report then, Brad?

Old 07-05-2015, 11:30 PM   #16
itsbrad
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Where have all the good scammers gone! This guy isn't even trying hard!
Thats because im legitimately not trying to scam anyone. Im trying to find my lizards! If thats wrong and immoral then so be it. But im not going to apologize for trying to get intel.

Old 07-05-2015, 11:34 PM   #17
itsbrad
Because at the end of the day, someone somewhere knows where they are. I can almost guarantee someone on HERE at least knows where they are even if they dont have them themselves.

Old 07-05-2015, 11:40 PM   #18
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACCKMANS PYTHONS View Post
I have a screenshot but im new to fauna and im not sure how to post it but i asked to send payment thru paypal and he sent me this email address "cdraper658@gmail.com" which he told me was his wife who im guessing is christina davis aka christina draper ! This guy is a long time scammer i just googled him!
Then how about explaining the above quote?

Old 07-05-2015, 11:48 PM   #19
Let me see if I can help. According to Brad he had some lace monitors stolen as did his friend Berle. Turns out, I know Berle. Berle didn't have a male, only a female. I had an extra male so I decided to help him out and I sent him my male on breeding loan. I heard a rumor that Berle hatched a clutch of lace monitors. When I sent him a text congratulating him he denied that he had hatched anything. I was suspicious so I asked for my male back and, to his credit, he did send it to me. But, the rumors were still out there that Berle had in fact hatched a clutch of lace monitors.

I gave up because I couldn't prove anything and it just wasn't worth the hassle. How was I going to prove that Berle did in fact hatch a clutch of lacies? I figured maybe they'd pop up for sale one day. There are very few lacies, especially bells lacies, in captivity in the U.S. So, any ad from any one other then a handful of people is suspicious which is why I responded to Brad's ad.

The irony is, if in fact Brad's and Berle's hatchling animals were stolen, half of them weren't theirs! How did Berle's hatchings, which never existed, get stolen? Hmmm.

Brad, or whoever you are, if you want to deny this go ahead and I will post proof. I'm hoping that you save me a bunch of time by not denying it.

Post pictures of YOUR animals. The ones that you claim that you still have. Post pictures of the animals that you hatched. Or, the animals the Berle hatched. You claim that you purchased your breeding pair from Florida. Who? How about some pictures of them too. Also, you claim that filed a police report. Can you post it please? I owe you a huge apology if you can provide any of the above.

Old 07-05-2015, 11:50 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbrad View Post
Thats because im legitimately not trying to scam anyone. Im trying to find my lizards! If thats wrong and immoral then so be it. But im not going to apologize for trying to get intel.
Brad,

You texted me a Western Union location close to my home. You gave me instructions to wire you $5500 today. I have it all on text. Call BS and I'll post the texts.

What is your real name?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!