Wanted in Mid Michigan: Cage for Adult Burm - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 12:19 PM   #1
Bill Stonegate
Wanted in Mid Michigan: Cage for Adult Burm

My burm is 7 feet and growing; he needs a new home. If you have an enclosure you are willing to part with, please email or PM me. Thanks, Bill
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2006, 01:37 AM   #2
Bill Stonegate
PS I am willing to pay a fair price
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2006, 06:22 AM   #3
pacman
good day sir , i have mid cage that i will sale to you , it is a quick sale , make your offer , if it good you will be the buyer, i will like you contact me with this manpac202@yahoo.com for more detail

Old 02-22-2006, 12:05 AM   #4
Bill Stonegate
Dear Pacman, A most pleasant day to you, sir. I would be most pleased to purchase your mid burm cage. As is the custom in my country, you should send 47 US dollars to my Paypal account, as a show of good faith, before we begin business dealings. Just email me, and I will send you the address. Necessarily, your money will be returned to you upon successful completion of the deal. No need to worry; if I do not behave honorably in this transaction, my elders will extrubicate my injectapus. Please do not hesitate in this transaction, because I need to give you money at the soonest possible opportunity.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2006, 12:09 AM   #5
Bill Stonegate
But Seriously, Folks...

I really am looking for a large Burm cage in the Mid Michigan area.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2006, 06:52 AM   #6
pacman
hi

please i don,t since to understand you , you are the one looking for a cage ,how can you be asking of $47, know that is not possible if you are intrested in buying of a cage truly this is my contact manpac202@yahoo.com

Old 03-01-2006, 03:55 PM   #7
Bill Stonegate
Dear Pacman, Is it the reaminator or the reverse-slamholer type? I only ask because my boodleschwagger is rather small.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2006, 07:40 AM   #8
pacman
hello i have the bolt

any of the you want i will supply you i am exporter and import , so don;t be afred feel free if you want to buy

Old 03-02-2006, 07:41 AM   #9
pacman
any of the you want i will supply you i am exporter and import , so don;t be afred feel free if you want to buy

Old 03-02-2006, 02:03 PM   #10
Bill Stonegate
Could you post a couple pictures of yourself and some of the cages you have? this would help me in my decision and ease my mind like a bridge over troubled water.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread