Why don't people trust the system, you ask? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 07-09-2013, 12:38 AM   #1
Dennis Hultman
Why don't people trust the system, you ask?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:46 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
That judge is a disgrace. That officer needs to be charged, now. Making up laws as you go is bad enough but you have multiple people in power standing by letting it happen.

It doesn't matter if it happened or not. Because you accuse a officer of wrong doing the officer doesn't have a right to then arrest you for the allegation.

Sure sometimes they get fired but they need to be CHARGED and held accountable. To often they aren't.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #3
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Published on Jul 8, 2013

This video is extremely disturbing. It's a KLAS-TV Las Vegas news clip featuring a woman named Monica Contreras, who was allegedly sexually assaulted by a court marshal and then arrested on false premises when she complained about it to judge (hearing master) Patricia Donninger.

Here's what happened: Contreras was in Clark County family court in August 2011, with her two-year-old daughter, finalizing a divorce case. Then she was suddenly taken, by herself, into a room with court marshal Ron Fox to be searched for drugs. (There is no explanation given for why the search was needed.) During the search, the 28-year-old alleged the marshal touched her breasts, her butt and asked her to pull up her shirt. Then, Contreras walked back into the courtroom where Donniger sat, politely said she felt uncomfortable and "offended" by Fox's requests to lift up her shirt, and that if she needed to be body-searched, could it be done by a woman. Patricia Donninger ignored her. Then Fox suddenly instructed another cop on duty to arrest her for "making false allegations against a police officer."

But, as KLAS explains, there is no law about making false allegations against a police officer. It's a charge he just made up because she was accusing him of sexual assault. And there is also no law that allows a police officer accused of sexual assault to arrest the accuser.
-----------------------------

Old 07-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #4
JColt
That woman needs a lawyer. A real one and one with dollar signs in his eyes.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:25 AM   #5
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
That woman needs a lawyer. A real one and one with dollar signs in his eyes.
For the past few years, I've had a progressively darker outlook on the tools that ordinary people have to seek justice. In this situation, I'm not sure that the sharkiest lawyer around could succeed unless the trial was removed far away from where this incident occurred, and even then, the 'good old boy' system has a long reach. In order to have success in the courtroom, you have to have a system that is trustworthy.
Do some people get justice? I'm sure that some do, not every bit of the system is corrupt- there are still a few good people out there. If she decides to go for it, success is a gamble, and it shouldn't be that way.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
Metachrosis
Government will not rest until you are stripped of your natural right to defend yourself.
WHERE ARE ALL THE HARDCORE LIBERALS NOW?

Old 07-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Government will not rest until you are stripped of your natural right to defend yourself.
WHERE ARE ALL THE HARDCORE LIBERALS NOW?
Tommy, I am not a fan of anarchy. There are problems with this government, and I am having problems trusting this system. But if you are implying that no government at all is the answer, I don't agree with that.

It may be that what is happening is an inevitable cycle, I hope not.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #8
JColt
Dont forget the nut case right wingers are pretty good at taking away rights also....

Anyhoo another Florida travesty

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...shake.cnn.html

Old 07-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #9
JColt
They’re Florida’s horniest! Cops in Lakeland police department snagged in massive sex scandal

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2Z3gBnUr1

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!