For Sale Incredible Proven Thayeri Pair! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 02-15-2014, 12:19 PM   #1
waspinator421
Incredible Proven Thayeri Pair!

Holy crap you guys, this is one of the best looking pairs of Thayeri I have seen in my years. I am absolutely in love with these two, but I am committed to slashing my collection drastically and unfortunately I cannot keep all of my amazing animals.

--------------

First up is Korben, THE BEST Great White Leonis Thayeri I have EVER seen! He was produced in 2005 by THE Dan Vermilya, and I've had him since early 2006 and oh boy was he a tiny shoelace! He is now a proven adult and has fathered many babies.

This last winter has been a bit hard on him and he is a little on the thin side, but he is eating and will surely plump back up now that spring is around the corner.

---------------

Secondly we have Toulouse, one of the cleanest female Thayeri I have ever seen. It seem the females tend to get more speckled as they age, but this girl has retained a clean smooth look into adulthood.

This girl was produced by Greg Huston in 2008 and one of her parents was a White Leonis. I bred her to Korben last year, but since it was her first breeding the eggs were infertile.

----------------

I was planning to try breeding this pair again this year, but with the need to downsize I just cannot put the time into it. Makes me sad, as I'm sure the babies would be wicked awesome!

They are both feeding well on thawed mice. I have detailed records for both of them, including lineage information.

Asking $700 shipped for the pair FIRM. I WILL NOT SPLIT THEM.

Please contact me at SlipstreamSerpents@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!