Inquiry Scott of CV Exotics? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #21
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
He served his time for stealing snakes. People asked about how his reputation is when dealing with snakes. How do you rationalize feeling that he's a trustworthy person in this context? I could care less if he was your best friend, this is as cut and dry as it gets in these situations.
He did not steal them he bought them after the fact! Could happen to anyone and if it were not for it being N.E.R.D. (and the history between Kevin and Scott) it would not have been as big a deal. I have done plenty of biz. with CV and have never had a problem! What's done is done time to move on!!!

Old 11-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #22
David Reid
If someone hired someone else to do their dirty work, and steal a snake they could not make, and were jealous of, they should no longer be in the biz. I do not know the whole story, but if the above is how it happened...

Dave

Old 11-14-2014, 08:19 PM   #23
KelcifersDragons
Actually no I don't thank you very much.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:28 PM   #24
David Reid
I would never do biz with them after the theft and definitely not after the "maintenance" feeding excuse.

Dave

Old 11-16-2014, 09:12 PM   #25
Ed Clark
I purchased multiple bp's before he had his legal problems. bp's were in top condition with no mites and colorful. I would buy from him again if he had something I wanted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!