Good Guy Underground Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #51
ronritzer
Which is very unfortunate because I was and still remain very impressed with what was presented to me in their videos.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:53 PM   #52
franco123
i dont know if theres a bad threat for underground but i recently bought a pair of abronia gramineas and one of them was missing 2 inches of tail and the other came with mites and has mouth rot... great..!

i have bought from them before but this is the second time i have got a sick animal from them first it was a male WC fimbriatus and now this.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:26 PM   #53
UndergroundReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by franco123 View Post
i dont know if theres a bad threat for underground but i recently bought a pair of abronia gramineas and one of them was missing 2 inches of tail and the other came with mites and has mouth rot... great..!

i have bought from them before but this is the second time i have got a sick animal from them first it was a male WC fimbriatus and now this.
I do not have this name in our fedex data base showing we shipped anything to you, nor do I have any emails from someone by this name claiming any issues with a shipment. Did you reach out to us, if so when? Are you sure you ordered from us, if so when?

Old 02-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #54
franco123
It's Franco Perez but you guys always spell my name franko..and I recently moved so city is lilburn now, and yea I ordered from you guys I didn't bother telling you cause last time all you tol me on the leaf tail was to keep it at the right temperature and stuff well he was sick when I got him he wouldn't eat and had a clicking sound when he breathe he ended up dying ... Female and mossy that came with him did fine .

Old 02-27-2014, 04:49 PM   #55
franco123
Underground worked with me , I will be buying again from them soon, great staff

Old 09-29-2014, 10:00 PM   #56
busterboyy
Hey guys,

I just wanted stop by and let you know my experience. I have been going there for a while and have been very pleased with all my experiences with their staff. They have everything you could possibly ask for in a reptile store. Read my full experience on my underground reptiles review. This is not a paid review btw.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:55 PM   #57
ronritzer
Wanted to come back to this thread and apologize. I was completely wrong in this situation. The loss of that hatchling Cresty was from my own negligence and not in any way the fault of Ryan B. Or Underground Reptiles. In the years since and my experience keeping and breeding Crested Geckos I can clearly see what I had done wrong.
The Geckos that Underground sent me have grown into beautiful adults and have parented dozens of beautiful geckos that have gotten nothing but compliments.
Bottom line, they sold me quality Geckos, their shipping methods were legit and I owe Ryan B. And Underground Reptiles my sincerest apologies.
Ryan was nothing but patient and helpful during the whole situation.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Old 06-15-2017, 12:19 AM   #58
FresnoTortoise
I have been buying from underground reptiles since 2011. Just last week I ordered a mata mata from them. Came in great shape and was eating by the next day. I have spent thousands of dollars there, mostly since 2014. But I do wish they would lay off the bible verses for us atheist reptile keepers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!