Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #11
drelix
And my last text to you on the 2nd I believe I asked you if you still wanted it and I got no answer back so I assumed you didn't want it anymore .

Old 11-13-2011, 09:44 PM   #12
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post
An edited message? No. Sorry Bobby, I'm on a new mac and I do not have an editing software
Just trying to keep you from getting hit with infractions from the mods. I got hit with one with I first posted.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #13
drelix
Oh ok you just picked a certain part of our messages and copied it from there . There is more to the messages than you posted. But kid I were you I won't want to post them either.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #14
Goliathjustin
I'm sure you did. Show me where you sent it? We havn't talked since nov 2nd.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #15
drelix
It's in our text messages you posted. That's where .

Old 11-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #16
drelix
I'm done wasting anymore of my time with you Justin.
If you want to do business with justin go ahead and do so.
But like I said you have been warned.
Ive been on this fourm sense 2007 and never had any problems with anyone.
How long have you , Justin been a member ? 2 months And already you have pissed several people off for being dishonest and shady .
You will hear from others on here about you Justin ,I promise you that.

good luck with your snake sales.

Old 11-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #17
Goliathjustin
I'd love to see you post your proof Robert. You're what? 41? Threatening to kick my 18 year old ass. We both know how that would work. I have multiple pictures of you saying you'll even rent a booth at the tulsa show to kick my ass up there. With a recording.

Old 11-13-2011, 10:15 PM   #18
drelix
Justin wrote: "Go on Robert, tell everyone how you're trying to say "I'll meet ya one day"? Nice one-sided story full of deceit. Take your GED and go make me a burger or something."

Justin wrote: "918-850-9340. like I said, I didn't know what the sex was. JAMES SEXED IT. YOU SEXED IT. YOUR WIFE JENNIFER SEXED IT. Now, Robert, You threatened me. So. when I do see you. It will be a great joy"

Justin wrote: "@ Daniel Sanders, go on. Meet with me and give me what I "deserve" so horribly."

Originally Posted by Goliathjustin I'll send you whatever fucking message I want old man. Now, YOU do NOT message me again. And, before you threaten me again I'd think you would learn to not run your mouth. Hope to see you at the reptile show in december buddy. I'll be there.

And who wouldn't want to whip your ass .
And I have more just like it .

Old 11-13-2011, 10:25 PM   #19
jj-mitchell
So far guys I dont thin anything has been accomplished. The BOI is not meant for a pissing match. The whole story needs to be reveled from start to current. Lets get the facts out there and let this thing air out.

Old 11-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #20
Goliathjustin
I'm done posting. Like I said, I didn't cause you any harm. Just letting people know on YOUR bad guy thread against ME that you (Robert) were the deceitful one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!