Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2011, 10:35 PM   #21
drelix
You will hear more about justin.
Just warning others .

Old 11-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #22
drelix
ok here it is in a nut shell.
justin wanted a rack built.i couldn't get it done on time due to my job. i asked him if he still wanted the rack and got no response so i assumed he didn't want it any more so i did not build one. then he contacts me about doing a trade. i agree to do the trade. we agreed on a place to meet. i showed up and he was not there i waited 30 min. for him sent him 2 text messages and 2 messages on fauna and got no response. so i left the meeting place pretty pissed off. i have alot of other things to do than to go to meet someone that doesn't show up. so i told him ill meet up with him one day. then he starts running his smart little mouth about making burgers and so on. so yes i would love to whip his ass. not for not showing up but for him running his mouth.
and the bad thing is i knew about this guy from the reptiles forums,and i went against my judgment and tried to make a deal with him.
i should have listened more to the warnings i got, just like i'm warning you guys/gals now.
but my story is just the beginning of justin you will hear more on him.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:04 PM   #23
Chris Kennard
Huh whu?

The mods must be in slumberland! The antics on page one of this thread were clearly overboard.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:22 PM   #24
smilts
Frankly after reading this thread I would decline to deal with either of you.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:48 PM   #25
drelix
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilts View Post
That's ok with me smilts .

Old 11-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #26
reptilesbydesign
Justin is a bad guy and has ripped me off also.

http://www.facebook.com/messages/?action=read&tid=id.196944827053035#!/AnthonyBrentSheets

Justin Zimdars is a decietful, dishonest newbie reptile owner. He traded me a Female Mojave that turned out to be a male. I found out the the Mojave was a male after it was traded. I had to make it right with the other party but Justin keeps denying he did wrong. He is now admitting he traded me a male but he will not make it right on his end.
I have attatched 2 pictures of the Mojave from him and a link to a video clip of the same animal showing being poped with what are clearly hemepens.
! pic is 1 Justin sent me and 1 pic is of the same Mojo next to my vanilla mojave that is on the right.
Attached Images

Old 11-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #27
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilts View Post
I agree.

You guys need to curb the foul language. There are younger members here that do not need to be reading your filth. You will both receive infractions for all the vulgarity. Well deserved!

Old 11-14-2011, 12:17 AM   #28
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

Robert Childs
Started this post and he is a good reputable guy. Justin has made Robert look bad in this post. Justin has not only ripped me off but also others from Oklahoma. He sells animals that are not sexed correctly or eating properly.
He has been banned from ALL Facebook Reptile groups in Oklahoma and 1 in Ohio.
He will tell lies to make himself appear better than he is but he is a shady dishonest newbie to the reptile industry.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:29 AM   #29
bobtard
Threatening to beat people up online, you sure are intimidating.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:49 AM   #30
drelix
All I did was try to help this guy get a snake he wanted that's all.
This is what you get when you deal with Justin.
Just read some of his comments ,I bet if he talked to you that way you too would want to meet up with him also. I'm not the only one. And at least I'm honest about it.

Hey Justin ,can you explain why you were kicked off the Oklahoma reptile pages 4 different times under 4 different names?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!