Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2014, 02:37 AM   #11
ElexisC
ThName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413268663.682878.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  179.1 KB this is where you can find the video

Old 10-14-2014, 03:22 AM   #12
nickolasanastasiou
The animal was not "VERY thin" going into the box. The animal has been in another person's custody since the day after packing, yes?

So the animal was not "VERY thin" when sent out. That would reasonably mean it was not "VERY thin" when it arrived what I assume to be the next day. If the animal is "VERY thin" now, then it got "VERY thin" during its time spent in the buyer's custody.

"wounds"

That is a pluralized word. I can make out one lesion around what I suspect is the gum material surrounding a tooth. This lesion might not be readily visible without the mouth agape, so it is possible this was missed by the seller. It is also possible that rough handling in transit could have caused an issue. The source of the injury cannot be stated either way with certainty based on what has been provided.

But the seller offered a refund.

Quote:
If you have any doubts and want to return him for a refund, I have not problem with that.
And the buyer did not pursue that when the first return-for-refund offer was made. In fact, one could say the buyer was rather pleased and expressed it quite clearly.

Quote:
I absolutely love him!
Only two days later did the this-and-that get piled on, possibly indicating buyer's remorse like Vance mentioned.

It reads like the seller will agree to having the dragon shipped back for a full refund. Rather than play games, that is what the buyer should do (and the seller should purchase the label to keep things less complicated). It is normal to issue that refund after receipt of the returned animal. Basically an RMA sort of thing.

Old 10-14-2014, 03:45 AM   #13
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
It reads like the seller will agree to having the dragon shipped back for a full refund. Rather than play games, that is what the buyer should do (and the seller should purchase the label to keep things less complicated). It is normal to issue that refund after receipt of the returned animal. Basically an RMA sort of thing.
I agree with Nickolas' entire post and, especially, with the above quoted portion.

Old 10-14-2014, 06:46 AM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Dynasty View Post

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 18:51:04 -0700
Subject: RE: B4-4 Translucent Super Citrus
To: dragonsdynasty@hotmail.com
Looking better already.

Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 13:16:36 -0700
Subject: Re: B4-4 Translucent Super Citrus
To: dragonsdynasty@hotmail.com
I can return him with no issue.

On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Karen Treharn <dragonsdynasty@hotmail.com> wrote:
Your first email about this stated you wanted a 42% refund and you wanted to keep the dragon. There is no way I would trust that you would send the dragon back after refunding your money. So you can quit trying to bully me into doing that, it isn't going to happen.
Karen, I think your buyer has been suddenly infected with a case of the gimmies. After expressing he was happy with the critter, then saying there was no problem in returning it, he now wants both critter and refund.

Quote:

And the buyer did not pursue that when the first return-for-refund offer was made. In fact, one could say the buyer was rather pleased and expressed it quite clearly.

Only two days later did the this-and-that get piled on, possibly indicating buyer's remorse like Vance mentioned.

Great post and I agree.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:52 AM   #15
hhmoore
I knew I recognized that name...
There's often something missing in threads when one party is unable to participate; but, if that is the case here, I suspect it is irrelevant. The seller offered a refund on more than one occasion, and the buyer declined.
Oddly, I find myself wanting to make some of the same comments about Mr Trombley that I was tempted post previously. Just observations, perhaps over-generalizations, maybe a little stereotyping...but, overall, nothing positive. They might be more relevant in this thread; but without something more solid on which to base them, I'd consider them inappropriate. Then I'd have to ban myself

Old 10-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #16
Dragons Dynasty
Good News

This was an email I received from Paypal this morning.

"We completed our review and decided this case in your favor. Any money that may have been temporarily held has been returned to your PayPal account.

During our review, we’ve found that you had sufficiently described the merchandise."

ElexisOrtiz - I was only told about one wound in the mouth not multiple. As you can see it is not visible in the video when he was packaged up. If I had known of the wound, if it was there prior to shipping, I would never had sent him. I offered a refund multiple times. That is the best I can do.
I see he has put a negative post on me without informing me, shows to his character. He must not want others on that site to know my side. A picture of poop 6 days after being in his care..........

The reason I did not offer to prepay for the shipping label back to me is I no longer trusted Michael R Trombley. I don't think his intentions were to ship it back, he wants the dragon and the money, he made that perfectly clear. I would have refunded after I received the dragon but absolutely not before.

As I have posted, I am getting out of reptiles for now. I didn't want to exit with a bad guy post. However, I guess it is all of our responsibility to warn others of possible scammers.

Thank you,
Karen Treharn

Old 10-14-2014, 12:03 PM   #17
scosta56
Well Karen I wish you the best. Please don't let one bad egg ruin all your hard work. The reptile community needs more honest people like you in it. I read threw all the posts and emails. That Dragon doesn't even look as bad as the buyer made it out to be. I don't even do dragons ( ball pythons for me) , but based off what I saw that little Dragon was nice an plump. He was nice and bright. As for the runny poop ( again I know nothing about dragons please bear with me.) He had your Dragon now 6 days. Could anything he fed the Dragon make his stool look like that ? He mentioned a bunch of different worms. I know some animals don't deal with high amounts of protein well. Could that have been the cause of the runny stool ? I think you were perfectly fair with the seller Karen. Even in the snake world if something is wrong and you want a refund you must ship the animal back first then get your refund. If the animal was in as poor condition as he claimed why keep it ? I definitely agree with others when they say buyers remorse,but the fact that he wanted not only the animal as well as a partial refund makes me think greed. He wanted to pay next to nothing for your animal and thats not fair. I'm all about payment for everyone's hard work. I'm sorry that your leaving and this is the payment you get. Maybe he was trying to take advantage of that fact... That you are getting outta the hobby.... Not to sure but thanks for the heads up and all your hard work. Best of luck to you Karen. Don't let this get you down. Everyone sees you did the right thing. There just was no making this customer happy.

Old 10-14-2014, 12:07 PM   #18
scosta56
Sorry Karen I meant buyer lol not seller. Your the seller haha sorry. My phone has a mind of its own.

Old 10-14-2014, 12:27 PM   #19
Bill T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Funny because I saw the video he posted of the dragon, and photos of mouth wounds which she knew about and the dragon is VERY thin, missing spikes etc. He said he did not want to send the animal back as it's obviously he was cared for poorly.
That's funny he told us he would ship it after we sent him his money back.

Old 10-14-2014, 03:26 PM   #20
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
I would love to see that video and, also, verify that it is the same dragon. This is due to the packing video, that Karen posted, which does not show a dragon that is "VERY thin".
It sure as heck wasn't thin in the packaging up to ship video, so if it is "VERY thin" now then it must have happened since being with Mr. Trombley.

Quote:
The animal was not "VERY thin" going into the box. The animal has been in another person's custody since the day after packing, yes?

So the animal was not "VERY thin" when sent out. That would reasonably mean it was not "VERY thin" when it arrived what I assume to be the next day. If the animal is "VERY thin" now, then it got "VERY thin" during its time spent in the buyer's custody.

"wounds"

That is a pluralized word. I can make out one lesion around what I suspect is the gum material surrounding a tooth. This lesion might not be readily visible without the mouth agape, so it is possible this was missed by the seller. It is also possible that rough handling in transit could have caused an issue. The source of the injury cannot be stated either way with certainty based on what has been provided.

Nickolas! You have a way with words that I don't. (Much nicer. lol) And you're spot on in your post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I knew I recognized that name...
There's often something missing in threads when one party is unable to participate; but, if that is the case here, I suspect it is irrelevant. The seller offered a refund on more than one occasion, and the buyer declined.
Oddly, I find myself wanting to make some of the same comments about Mr Trombley that I was tempted post previously. Just observations, perhaps over-generalizations, maybe a little stereotyping...but, overall, nothing positive. They might be more relevant in this thread; but without something more solid on which to base them, I'd consider them inappropriate. Then I'd have to ban myself
You know, you could ask April to ban you. Oh but you're trying to avoid that. Dang having to be the more mature person in this instance, huh? But you are, and that's why you rock and he doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Dynasty View Post
This was an email I received from Paypal this morning.

"We completed our review and decided this case in your favor. Any money that may have been temporarily held has been returned to your PayPal account.

During our review, we’ve found that you had sufficiently described the merchandise."

ElexisOrtiz - I was only told about one wound in the mouth not multiple. As you can see it is not visible in the video when he was packaged up. If I had known of the wound, if it was there prior to shipping, I would never had sent him. I offered a refund multiple times. That is the best I can do.
I see he has put a negative post on me without informing me, shows to his character. He must not want others on that site to know my side. A picture of poop 6 days after being in his care..........

The reason I did not offer to prepay for the shipping label back to me is I no longer trusted Michael R Trombley. I don't think his intentions were to ship it back, he wants the dragon and the money, he made that perfectly clear. I would have refunded after I received the dragon but absolutely not before.

As I have posted, I am getting out of reptiles for now. I didn't want to exit with a bad guy post. However, I guess it is all of our responsibility to warn others of possible scammers.

Thank you,
Karen Treharn
Karen, sorry to see you exit the hobby for awhile, but glad you got a positive from Paypal at the end of it. I can only imagine what you're thinking you sent your dragon into, but don't dwell on it. Best of luck out there!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!