Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 01:45 AM   #161
Snakemorphology
You like madonna

Your like modanna trying to get famous on bad advertising won't help your sells since to don't care about your customers and bash them on forums customers always right learn that you get more sales

Old 12-03-2016, 01:48 AM   #162
Snakemorphology
Guy give it up

That's my accountants office here guy get the facts striaght here
ar15 depot.com
Snake morphology.com

10 per off on anyone that doesn't buy from this guy

Old 12-03-2016, 01:49 AM   #163
Snakemorphology
Plus more

Plus I'm a fauna supporter I don't see you doing anything to support this forum but scaring people away from fauna

Old 12-03-2016, 03:58 AM   #164
bulldog-herp
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanyonCountryReptiles View Post
Attachment 839544

Attachment 839545

This is the FedEx tracking - time it left us and time it arrived. We took it to the store at approx. 12:30pm and it arrived the next morning at approx. 9:00am. He had to sign for it. He did not contact us at all to discuss any issues or to let us know the animal was sick.
The first time he communicated anything about this was indirectly through Paypal - at 12:15pm, 3 hours after he accepted the snake. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I would have thought that if there was any issue with the snake, he would have sent my husband an email, through Morph Market, like he had previously when arranging purchase; however, we heard nothing.
Did this snake go from California to Pennsylvania over night with no heat pack. If so it shows extreme negligents and a lack of basic knowledge of reptile husbandry. I do believe i read that they always ship without a heat pack then said that they just started shipping there product. I do believe that the person claiming flew off the handle but the fact that they feel shipping a cold blooded animal with no heat over 2000 miles is exceptable puts there operation up for scrutiny

Old 12-03-2016, 04:13 AM   #165
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post

10 per off on anyone that doesn't buy from this guy
Why on earth do you think someone would send money to a proven scammer?

Old 12-03-2016, 07:51 AM   #166
Black Adder
This thread has gone so far downhill it is nearly comical.
Not only has the op dug his own grave, he used a JCB to do it!
Just another person to add to my never sell to or buy from list
Thank you so much for that.......
Nick.....you are wasting your time and fingers trying to talk with/to this person.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:25 AM   #167
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Nick.....you are wasting your time and fingers trying to talk with/to this person.
:
Yea I caught that pretty early on, but I've also found that the more you push these sorts of people the more evidence they post to incriminate themselves. I was hoping I could get him to go a little further but now that he already got caught posting fake pics I think he's just resorted to acting dumb. Which is fine, it still helps make a case against him, but I think I've taken this as far as it needs to go

Old 12-03-2016, 08:59 AM   #168
Black Adder
The biggest problem I see with this type of thread is that the op came here with an attitude and a less than stellar comprehension of the basics of English, a tiny bit of research would tell anybody THAT is a recipe for disaster here on the BOI.
It may have even been true that he did get a sick snake or the wrong one etc ( highly unlikely from what I have seen but....) , however with his tantrums and terrible literary skills he blew ANY credibility or even sympathy to his cause away very quickly.
Now I am not deliberately criticizing him for poor English as not everybody is fortunate to have had the best education in the world but the attitude shone through no matter how it was composed and that was the death knell.

At least it looks like the seller, who I feel for strongly here, did not actually lose any money as PayPal refunded op WITHOUT taking any money off the seller.

So if ops intent all along was to scam then congrats to him he got a free snake, whoopiedoo you are a star........

But at what cost........

Old 12-03-2016, 09:00 AM   #169
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
Plus I'm a fauna supporter
Those who support Fauna via membership usually have a coin displayed. Perhaps yours has yet to be processed?

Old 12-03-2016, 09:37 AM   #170
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog-herp View Post
Did this snake go from California to Pennsylvania over night with no heat pack. If so it shows extreme negligents and a lack of basic knowledge of reptile husbandry. I do believe i read that they always ship without a heat pack then said that they just started shipping there product. I do believe that the person claiming flew off the handle but the fact that they feel shipping a cold blooded animal with no heat over 2000 miles is exceptable puts there operation up for scrutiny
The seller is in PA, the buyer in CA. And yes, this time of year a heat pack should have been used.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!