Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2016, 01:34 AM   #151
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrock86 View Post
I am now dumber after reading that Facebook feed. Such a shame some people are honestly that dumb when it comes to reading and comprehension. You're winning a tegu from a BREEDER, a person who produces things. How do these people get lost in such plain english???

these are some on the names i was called by ty and his groupies.......

i was called greedy. a lowlife, uneducated, thankless, not worthy, a greedy c%$t, ridiculous, picky, immature, childish, insane, ar$$hole, ungrateful bi%$h, looser, masshole, pathetic, stupid, spiteful, a nightmare, a scum ETC......

comments praising the reptile god and his all mighty powers......

Adison L Parker - Wow, some people! Take her to court and win! Show her not to be ungrateful to the king of reptiles!

Sarah Hagen - Wow. Ty that is horrible. .I am so sorry. I hope she is prepared to go up against you.. wow.

Drew Reinhardt - Absolute GREED is what this boils down to! Ty is more than generous, in the end she will get what she deserves which is nothing!

Manny Hernandez - Ty Park, thank you for everything you do for our "hobby, passion, industry, planet,... There isn't one word to describe" you shouldn't have to be going through this. This is total BS. An honorable person would have looked for a fair compromise up to settling for just getting the cost of the tickets back. After all this was for conservation. Please make sure we all know who she/he is so we all know who the piece of shit is among us!

April Preciado - Shes money hungry. How sad to see that someone is distrespecting TY when theres many problems that can be solved.

Michelle Cutler - i have showed ty no disrespect.

April Preciado - Hahaha you didnt even disagree to the money hungry part!

the blind leading the blind......

Sarah Hagen - Sounds like she is throwing a fit because she didn't get the T+

Ty Park - Sarah Hagen she just wanted the cash.
we would be happy to put her in place here.

Hillary Kotilainen - Like shes a winner of this contest...to exploit it more is disgusting. Also she's setting herself up to be blacklisted by a lot of reptile breeders.

Sim Hatch - Pathetic - I wish I knew someone up there that could help you squash this roach man.... just sad sad sad

Joey N Tammy Casey - Wow. Well, you see where her heart stands. Sorry you're having to deal with something so negative .

threats.... they could be perceived to be....

Robert Krause - sad as it may be there are always people out there looking for an easy buck. And that is where some people take terrible advantage of him. That is what has happened with this woman who is suing him for something so ridiculous that it makes me want to physically intervene. We all know that there are always going to be people who are looking to scam someone else, a person who will go to the food store and drop a jar of pickles and intentionally cut themselves with the intent of filing a gigantic lawsuit knowing that the powers that be will always settle out of court. If this person had an ounce of brains, she would quietly drop this lawsuit and crawl back into the hole where she belongs.

Laura Borowski - Where is she? Me and Lisa Horrigan can go there and talk some sense into her!

utterly disgusting that he acted this way but also allowed his followers to act the same.
that was all on his page, he could have put a stop to it. he announced when he was going to delete the post because he claimed to have found an attorney.... BS i say because he wasn't liking the way the post started going with a lot of people telling him what he didn't want to hear.... SMMFH

Old 12-25-2016, 02:14 AM   #152
Chris Kennard
Thanks for your contribution here Michelle. Reputations are made by the audience, not the entertainer. The BOI is no Barnum and Baily for scammers.

Old 12-25-2016, 04:35 AM   #153
Lucille
I'm glad you posted Michelle. Not only would I not deal with Ty after the way he has treated you, but I also would not deal with his minions, after their hostile-to-you and not very well thought out comments, and I am glad their names are here for all to see.
I saw where one of his minions calls Ty the 'King of Reptiles' . Perhaps he has come to believe the hype and actually thinks that he does not have to fulfill the terms of this raffle. Those doing an internet search of his name prior to doing business with him will come across this thread, and they can draw their own conclusions.

Old 12-25-2016, 04:37 AM   #154
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Here is mine.

He offered an albino blue tegu to each of the winners of a raffle and $3k to each winner if he did not produce any. He claimed at one point not to have produced any and would procure one from someone else's stock. The trouble is that the people were not buying tickets for someone else's stock. They were buying tickets for chances to win his stock. He did not, according to some of the messages, produce said stock.

The wording was specific. As it is stated, it looks like she is owed $3k. It was either one of his albino tegus he produced or $3k. No tegus produced? $3k. He did not have a third option in the posting of the contest promising that said he would roll on down to a fellow vendor's place in order to procure a replacement from another's stock. If he had, sure, he would have had the option of offering that. That is not how it was outlined, however, and how it was outlined was by his own hands.

He did not say that if he could not procure them that he would then pay $3k. He said if that if he did not produce them that he would pay $3k. According to him in some messages, he did not produce some. In other messages, it looks like he claimed he did produce some and was keeping them. Both of those claims cannot be simultaneously true, but that is neither here nor there since neither version of the prize was given to one of the winners of the contest. She paid $400 in chances and fortune favored her in the winning outcome. What has been promised by the terms of the contest has failed to be delivered.

Whether he "feels" she was greedy or not, she complied with his terms that he designed and he is the one who appears to be reneging on the agreement he built.

The only person being taken advantage of is the person who won under the terms set and has not received the prize or its cash alternative as outlined by the person who created the raffle in the first place.

The purpose of the raffle and all of the rest are separate matters. He could be pulling puppies out of fires all day long, but it looks like he owes this person $3k unless there is something more and critically damning to her argument that is not being presented.

I have bought from Ty before and, while there was an error in the order, he fixed it quickly and I was pleased with the transaction and animals received. That said, this is a situation he made. His words from the first screen shot are attached. If he abides by those words, then he will be a man of his word. If he does not deliver the $3k, then he is not abiding by his own words.
well said!!!

Old 12-25-2016, 04:49 AM   #155
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post
I don't understand how anyone is not following how this played out.

The screen shot of the conversation clearly shows Ty saying that purple tegus are worth $5,000, and he only owes her $2,500.

Also, it's a game of semantics. The original raffle says, "If I don't produce any albino this year..." A reasonable and prudent person would assume that he was referring to producing any albino BLUE tegus. After it begins to escalate, he says, "it says if I didn't produce any albinos, I did produce albinos [just not blue albinos]."

Michelle was willing to accept a purple, produced by Ty, and he told her no. So then she asked for the money, which the ad clearly states, is due if he can't deliver. He couldn't deliver.

I've never done business with Ty. I don't know Michelle. But, outside looking in, he's on the hook. Having a stellar reputation doesn't give you free reign to crap all over someone.
Agreed completely....

Old 12-25-2016, 04:51 AM   #156
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Are you this aggressive face to face or just online?
are you so ignorant face to face or just online?....

Old 12-25-2016, 04:53 AM   #157
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
I am sorry but that comes off as rather flippant and dare I say arrogant.
The simple point is you made the rules and as far as I can see you broke the rules.......
Totally Agree.....still making excuses and trying to derail imo!

Old 12-25-2016, 04:56 AM   #158
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
I think you may be spending too much time in your echo chamber, because out here in the real world - where you're not surrounded by people who may decide it benefits them to support you no matter what - I have to doubt that I'm the only one who just sees you as being needlessly petty. If it were a matter of "need," you would have given her the cash, but the simple act of her wanting what she's owed - per your terms - somehow changes things for you? Not out here, it doesn't. If you keep contorting to justify your chosen course, you may end up pulling something.

Although it wasn't explicitly stated in your initial mention of the raffle and its terms, I believe any reasonable person would have read it and come to the conclusion that they'd get 1) an animal that was produced from your own breeding stock; 2)$3000 if such an animal weren't produced. I'm not sure if you're trying to get clever with just what it means to "produce" something, but all context, as it relates to the reptile world, is supportive of the OP's position.

Amen!

Old 12-25-2016, 04:59 AM   #159
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
You insult me personally yet I'm the "keyboard gangster"? This is not a conversation that we'd be having face to face.

Can you define what it means to be a "cult like follower"? I'll let you know if I fit the bill.
i think basically he's trying to say that you are showing full support for Ty when the matter is pretty clear that he's in the wrong but yet you insist because you do not want to burn your bridges with him for your own good....

and i'd have to agree....

Old 12-25-2016, 05:01 AM   #160
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Highly disappointing, Ty -- your attitude towards this situation and your own written response here suggests you believe your reputation to be so robust that you can afford the negative impact for allowing this outcome.

Your behavior also suggests you are well aware that you are likely to lose your case so you are going to do what you can to delay it and force her to endure the litigation. A concerning notion considering that the reasonable assumption at this point is even if she wins she is not going to get what the court states she is owed because it is up to her to be able to recover the verdict allowances which will be more resources used by here unless you pony up from the get go.

You do not get to take someone's money for a raffle, ignore your own terms when said raffle has concluded and then decide someone is not worthy of what you yourself said they are owed. Perhaps if you had returned her original 400.00 there could be some wiggle room here, but you are the one who stated that 3,000.00 was an option should you not produce the animals you claimed you you would be producing, that was not something she wrote nor something she "exploited".

It would seem that your charitable tendencies towards the community are something you believe make you immune to scrutiny in such a situation, but that is far from the case.

You allowed a raffle of chickens before the eggs hatched; while it was with good intention, such a thing is a very large gamble, particular if you, on your own accord and free will, state you will offer monetary compensation from your own pocket should the breeding not go as planned. This is a corner you put yourself in and instead of working your way out of the corner with dignity and class, you are lashing out at a winner as if it is her fault you failed to produce what you believed you would.

She is not obligated to accept something beyond the terms you, yourself, laid out.

She is not obligated to accept a Tegu someone else produced.

She is not obligated to accept that you did not disclose what type of Albino animal would be given and, therefore, refuse to offer up a more expensive Albino.

She is not obligated to ignore that you stated you will pay out of your own pocket if things did not turn out as the raffle suggested they would.

Ty, I implore you to do the right thing here and not become one of those people who thinks their good deeds will always protect them from the occasional bad one while you make claims against this woman to try and harm her reputation. You, as you have presented yourself over the years, should be better than that.

You made a mistake, the mistake has evolved into a larger mistake over time, but it can still be corrected.

There will be a scar, of course, but scars fade over time.

Please do not punish someone else because the odds were not in your favor and because you realized you made terms to a raffle you likely should not have.

She is owed a T- Albino you produced, a T+, if that is all you have, or the 3,000.00.

It really is that simple.
well said!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu