Good Guy Frogman11-Garrett Smith - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-24-2017, 07:24 PM   #31
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post

Its because of people like Chris Kennard and a few other are allowed to run feral with nothing said. Its only when you stoop to their level, Then the admins or the other BOI regs come out and say "hey your acting like a child" Chris Kennard and the other do NOT want positive out comes on these. They thrive on the negativity.
Its disgusting!

Anyway...theres a lot of mob mentality, here but there are some that can think for themselves. David is just chris's familial lap dog....

but don't give up on everyone, here...just the mindless bully sidekicks!

there's too many that fear standing up for others on here. i've heard about you and that you've made some mistakes. i've also heard you've made some great deals and done some great things, so.....

whatever....i personally feel like you have the right attitude about this place. for those that think me cussing out a guy cuz i was furious w him (later turned out to be not the case, but i was using my qualified privilege to warn my fellow members of this community i've been a part of for a long time--even if it was done by accident, when copy and pasting) was "despicable?" well, you already know most of his background....you should spend the extra money for the premium report (i did)...it's pretty amusing...apples dont fall far from the tree, either.

just wanted to give you a bit of support because most people are too scared of being attacked by those that do it so well, here....IMO, this place is quickly losing its credibility and the drama pot has to be constantly stirred to get in those paying sponsors, doncha know.....

Old 06-24-2017, 10:18 PM   #32
JCCS
Traci, you should send Garrett some money for some animals and see how it works out for you. I'm quite sure you'll be begging for some underweight skinks at the end of that deal. And the only drama mongering I'm seeing here is you whining and not knowing a thing about what you're talking about.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:19 PM   #33
Akiranar
Hi, I'm new, this is my first post, ever. And I just have to say, after reading this thread, I would never deal with Garrett Smith, or you Traci A Borgmeyer. BOTH of you have behaved deplorably here and in other threads.

If what I have read in the past week or two of reading this site is correct, then you both are violating the rules. And as I've seen other people state, usually the ones that have issues with the BoI are people who have been caught in their lies. And so far, from what I've read, this is true.

Congratulations, you've helped me add two more names to my "do not deal with" list. Thank you.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:31 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Hi, I'm new, this is my first post, ever. And I just have to say, after reading this thread, I would never deal with Garrett Smith, or you Traci A Borgmeyer. BOTH of you have behaved deplorably here and in other threads.

If what I have read in the past week or two of reading this site is correct, then you both are violating the rules. And as I've seen other people state, usually the ones that have issues with the BoI are people who have been caught in their lies. And so far, from what I've read, this is true.

Congratulations, you've helped me add two more names to my "do not deal with" list. Thank you.
Please add me to your list. Thanks.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:35 PM   #35
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Please add me to your list. Thanks.
You've been on it since day one. So, don't worry about that.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:35 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Traci, you should send Garrett some money for some animals and see how it works out for you. I'm quite sure you'll be begging for some underweight skinks at the end of that deal. And the only drama mongering I'm seeing here is you whining and not knowing a thing about what you're talking about.
I've spent over $15k with Garrett so far and am very pleased with the animals he's shipped and his responsiveness. My experience has been nothing but positive.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:35 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
You've been on it since day one. So, don't worry about that.
Excellent.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:45 PM   #38
Fangthane
Quote:

I did a quick back round check on him and WHOA check this out:
This reminds me of the time that someone decided to do some digging and throw my petty drug charges in my face here on the BOI. While I understand the rationale and don't begrudge the attempt, the efficacy is just seriously lacking. At best, you've just provided information that may mean something to those who have strong moral objections to the activities that yielded the various charges; as far as the obvious attempt to discredit goes, you've fallen well short. This thread has turned into yet another example of how you make it a point to choose the most boneheaded course available to you when all doesn't go according to plan. You really are the cause of the problems you've had on this forum.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:55 PM   #39
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
This reminds me of the time that someone decided to do some digging and throw my petty drug charges in my face here on the BOI. While I understand the rationale and don't begrudge the attempt, the efficacy is just seriously lacking. At best, you've just provided information that may mean something to those who have strong moral objections to the activities that yielded the various charges; as far as the obvious attempt to discredit goes, you've fallen well short. This thread has turned into yet another example of how you make it a point to choose the most boneheaded course available to you when all doesn't go according to plan. You really are the cause of the problems you've had on this forum.
Says one of the "regulars" Dan Graybeal with 2,282 post to his name. It looks like most if not all of his post are from BOI's. Its actually YOU are the cause of the problem. Or one of them with 2,282 bonehead comments that I'm sure really helped people out.

Old 06-24-2017, 11:11 PM   #40
Quote:
Says one of the "regulars" Dan Graybeal with 2,282 post to his name. It looks like most if not all of his post are from BOI's. Its actually YOU are the cause of the problem. Or one of them with 2,282 bonehead comments that I'm sure really helped people out.
There are a handful of BOI regulars and I just wonder what they contribute to the hobby besides posting on the BOI? I'm truly curious.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!