What projects are you working on? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
bokuza
What projects are you working on?

I hope you guys don't mind me asking! I thought it would be nice to hear what your working on Ball Python project wise or future projects. Call me queer but I love hearing about it. And no I wont steal your ideas. ;D

I have only my little baby boy Apollo and 3 normal females im babysitting right now. But one day...one day maybe!

I personally want to explore the Fire morph, I believe is has tons to offer and it's not tapped into like it should be.
Now heres a strange few, Lesser X Fire? Cinnamon X Fire? Id call it a Spice! If it's not already been done...Haha.
But really though, why not use Fire morphs more? Im not seeing any particular wow Fire morphs lately and really not a lot of sales. (not just on Fauna)

Id like to make a Panda too. Or just hold it in all its glory. I don't like the actual bear Panda at all ironically though.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
Honestly.. I will be happy getting anything this year.. lol (last year I had many locks, and no eggs)

But realistically, I want to try to make more like this girl, Aurora. I believe her to be a pastel/granite. Which is the project I am trying to work on/prove out.

And naturally, she (the female that produced Aurora) is the only female he has no interest in.. it's ridiculous, she practically slaps him with her tail.. he just runs away.

So.. that is my main "project" again.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
And naturally, she (the female that produced Aurora) is the only female he has no interest in.. it's ridiculous, she practically slaps him with her tail.. he just runs away.
Spray her with some cologne...who knows...maybe that male is just "funny" that way At the end of the day he wont appreciate the deception, but at least you'll have babies

Old 01-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
bad-one
This year I'd like to pick up a couple of morph females this year. Preferable a pied girl so as to work towards pastel pieds

Old 01-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #5
bad-one
preferably*

Old 01-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
bokuza
Miss Tuniwha:
Shes gorgeous! I hope she proves out and that your male stops being picky. :O
I really love how abstract her pattern is. Was Aurora just a surprise baby or were their others like her?

Davis:
Pastel Pieds would be a great project. I imagine if have a good color saturated pastel stock it would look very striking. Are you starting with Hets?

Old 01-10-2010, 09:55 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokuza View Post
Shes gorgeous! I hope she proves out and that your male stops being picky. :O
I really love how abstract her pattern is. Was Aurora just a surprise baby or were their others like her?
She was the only one like it. Her siblings are also exceptional.. but not nearly as aberrant.. the sib pastels are a VERY nice yellow with great blushing, and the granites are a very high gold (people have asked if they were just crappy pastels)

Old 01-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #8
bokuza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
She was the only one like it. Her siblings are also exceptional.. but not nearly as aberrant.. the sib pastels are a VERY nice yellow with great blushing, and the granites are a very high gold (people have asked if they were just crappy pastels)
When she gets big enough can you try mating her back to the father to see that proves? Or would that not work. :/
Do you have any photos of the granites? They sounds very interesting!

Old 01-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #9
polasian
Quote:
I have only my little baby boy Apollo and 3 normal females im babysitting right now. But one day...one day maybe!
Tesla, are you going to breed Apollo this year? These fems that your "babysitting," are they on breeding loan, for such a project? Do tell girl . Also, can you please post pics of Apollo for us to drool over.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #10
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
When she gets big enough can you try mating her back to the father to see that proves? Or would that not work. :/
Do you have any photos of the granites? They sounds very interesting!
That's the plan. I held back her, a granite girl, and a nice pastel girl.. all will meet daddy.

Here is Oneida, not the best photo though, but she is the granite I kept back.. and she has green eyes .. which is cool.

me holding her

You can see how much yellow/orange she has.. cant wait till she gets big

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!