Good Guy Elemental Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2015, 05:31 PM   #1
DollysMom
Elemental Exotics

I just bought a baby, normal male Cape African house snake from Elemental Exotics in Pocatello, ID. The entire process was a pleasure. All my questions were answered and I was provided with numerous photos of the snake pre and post sale. There was great communication and information about the temperament and needs of this individual animal were provided even beyond what I thought to ask. There was a real concern for the safety of the animal during shipment. The packaging was flawless and we stayed in close touch through unboxing and confirmation of a safe arrival. The snake is healthy, active and exactly as described in every way. This breeder-vendor clearly takes a personal interest in the welfare of their animal and the quality of their transaction. Highly recommended!

Old 11-03-2015, 06:28 PM   #2
Charis
Thank you, Gail, for the kind words! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!