Bill Dewhirst- Good Guy Post - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2003, 07:16 AM   #1
ciderinc
Thumbs up Good Guy Post

Hey All,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just completed a transaction with Bill Dewhirst from NY yesterday. He had advertised A pair of everglades rats on kingsnake.com for a really good price so I started talking with him about them, he was very professional was able to provide excellent references and the snakes were exactly as he had represented them even though he couldnt take any pics.
I would definately buy from him again and would recommend him to anyone who asked.

Thanx
Charles

Old 07-29-2008, 11:50 AM   #2
ARKON
Great Guy & Great Snakes

I just completed a transaction with Bill Dewhirst for a pair of Black Pine Snakes. Bill is extremely professional and fun to talk with on the phone. His email correspondence was very timely and his animals are out of this world. I told him I was looking for Jet Black Pines and that is exactly what I got. The snakes are robust and very active. He included hatch date, gender, shed date and date they both ate.

Bills pack job was TOP NOTCH A+, styro lined with two compartments. One compartment held the snakes in secured in deli cups taped shut and newspaper and the other compartment a cool pack and newspaper because the weather was in the 90's. The pair got here and were not cold and not hot just the right temp.

I would recommend Bill Dewhirst to anybody looking for Black Pines or anyone else interested in an animal he has listed. Thank you Bill and I look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Thanks, Jason

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!