inquiry jayjay09 from VenomousReptiles.org email is rarewhiteherps@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
Rainbowboaman
inquiry jayjay09 from VenomousReptiles.org email is rarewhiteherps@yahoo.com

Has anyone dealt with him or know him to be legit? He had this post for trades on VR.org claiming to have a pied for trade, but is asking for pics of pieds.I have a screen shot of ad but don't know how to post it. Not saying he is bad guy but it sounds fishy.

VenomousReptiles.org Home -- Venomous Reptiles on the Net Welcome Anonymous Register a Nickname! or Login!

Home
FAQ
Community
Articles
Speakout
Strays
Survey
Reviews
My Profile
Resources
File Library
Photo Album
Calendar
Classifieds
Links
Glossary
Rattlesnakes
Antivenom Bank
Site
About the SHHS
Website Team
Link Search

VenomousReptiles.org Classifieds Detail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Classifieds Home] [Configure] [Help] [Search] [Add]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date Posted by Category
Apr 29, 2008
jayjay09
For Trade

albino and pied ball pythons 07 females for trade
i have 1 albino female 07 ball python and 1 pied ball python 07 female for trade this is what i am looking for
any other ball python morphs
any retics or retic morphs
anacondas
any burmese python morphs
im open to all offers just let me know what you have

Phone: None entered Email: rarewhiteherps@yahoo.com Email this to a friend!

Previous: python More Recent: several nice non venomous

Click to join the SHHS eMail list
Copyright 2000 - 2007 VenomousReptiles.org
Contact webmaster@VenomousReptiles.org with comments or questions.

VenomousReptiles.org Privacy Statement

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Old 05-05-2008, 07:21 PM   #2
Nirvana
Where is the thread where he asks for pictures?

Thanks

Old 05-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #3
thereddog
I would like to know if anyone else has had any encounter with jayjay too? I have emailed with him and he did email me pics of the 2 snakes in that add, but the trade he offered was really good, almost too good. I'm hoping somebody know of him to see if I should just run! Thanks

Old 05-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #4
Nirvana
Sam -- same here.

I emailed him asking for references last night, and haven't gotten a response yet ...

Oddly enough, there was nothing in his emails to raise a huge red flag really except that, as you say, the trade he's offering seems "too good to be true."

Old 05-06-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
thereddog
He's supposed to be located in Kansas City, MO and maybe someone out there know's him. jayjay wayne. supposed to be doing this for a living according to his bio. working with them for 19 years, since he was 6. Anybody know anybody from that area of the country?? Should be know in the circles if it's true.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #6
bloodlinereptile
jayjay09 scammer/ crook

jayjay09 scammer
this guy ripped me off in a trade for my adult red blood python. he is from kansas city Mo. he goes by Jay jay wayne and J. Hughes. he gives out fake addresses then goes and picks up at the station. the email he was using was rarewhiteherps@yahoo.com . he has since deleted it. so if any one has a lead on this guy let me know so I can help the FBI nail this PIG. Thanx Todd Allen

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!