Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 58 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2010, 07:21 AM   #571
crotalusadamanteus
Ooops! Don't know how I missed the 2009 on her post above. I thought it was last month.

Old 12-24-2010, 07:52 AM   #572
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Ooops! Don't know how I missed the 2009 on her post above. I thought it was last month.
Actually, it's okay. If you look at her signature on that screenshot it says "want a pet snake? PM me", so if she is still posting elsewhere on that forum, people can still see that sig line.

I'm actually astounded by just how many places on the internet she has showed up!

RTB.net is where she made her wonderful "debut", but it appears she is on dozens more! I'm going to look at the member lists on the forums I frequent and see if I can make a list of the ones that she is at least REGISTERED at to post here.

Old 12-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #573
amercnwmn
I agree, she's not been pulling the ads, and I can only think she is continuing to attempt to sell snakes.

I'm so enraged by the ad that was posted 2 days after the IBD indicative report I could breathe fire.

I haven't even begun to compute the poor Jamp's ordeal.

Old 12-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #574
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
And, I suggest that the people whom Ashley is owning refunds to, contact ShadowAceD (Diem); she is absolutely correct on how the Department of Defense (Military) works.

You will also be helping her, because of the Military catches wind that someone is keeping or selling sick animals from goverment property, there can/will be consequences...this will *HELP Ashley.

*(since so many people still persist in thinking she's just a sweet girl that got "overwhelmed."
I have already spoken to Elizabeth and Rachel regarding the channels through the military to get this taken care of.

While Ashley may be able to try and vanish one day, Ryan cannot so long as he is enlisted in the military.

I do not want to give out the details of my plan thus far, just know, I am working with these guys and anyone else who wants to present a case against them to get this resolved and to ensure that Ryan and Ashely either lose their collection or never sell anything from it again.

I am taking this far beyond funding owed and I want to make it clear I have no personal gain or stake in this aside from the betterment of the hobby.

That being said, they are not selling from government property, I do not believe. If they were, they would be kicked off post because exotics of that nature are not allowed on base. There is a strictly enforced limit of two domesticated animals or very small caged animals, not including snakes. All military housing was privatised per the order of the US Government to make better housing for military families. Because of this, ridiculous rules have been put in place regarding what you can and cannot have. This is why my husband and I live off post and have for some time.

Old 12-24-2010, 09:19 AM   #575
sally-dog
These are forums Ashely is on, that I know of...

She is also on:
Constrictors.com
Redtailboa.net
Redtailboas.com
The Retic Nation
Monstersnakes Forums
Reptile Insider (Never Posted)
"Sybils Message Board"??? (Never heard of this one! Came up in a search!)

Old 12-24-2010, 09:36 AM   #576
sally-dog
http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...&mode=deceased

Shows the number of animals sold and the number dead.

Old 12-24-2010, 09:48 AM   #577
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
These are forums Ashely is on, that I know of...

She is also on:
Constrictors.com
Redtailboa.net
Redtailboas.com
The Retic Nation
Monstersnakes Forums
Reptile Insider (Never Posted)
"Sybils Message Board"??? (Never heard of this one! Came up in a search!)

I understand everyone's zeal to stop Ashley's sale of animals, but please be aware that RedTailBoas.COM has already addressed this issue in the manner we saw fitting.

The thread concerning Ashley is still open, and constructive comments are welcome.

http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/hea...ollection.html

Old 12-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #578
amercnwmn
Yep, I have been notified that several other forums are also watching the situation, and taking action to protect their members

Old 12-24-2010, 09:58 AM   #579
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
I understand everyone's zeal to stop Ashley's sale of animals, but please be aware that RedTailBoas.COM has already addressed this issue in the manner we saw fitting.

The thread concerning Ashley is still open, and constructive comments are welcome.

http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/hea...ollection.html
RTB.net also knows of the situation. I simply added that one into the list, I should have noted that you guys have handled it, like I noted a couple of the other ones.

Old 12-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #580
reticguy76
wow, im just speachless !! i was tryin to give her the benefit of the doubt, but selling potentially sick snakes on a car forum ??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd